Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

River Valley 103.1 FM

Started by Paul Westerhawg, October 05, 2017, 07:22:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Westerhawg

Any other RV area listeners know what's going on with 103.1? Been all static for 2 or 3 days. Thanks.

outlawhogeywells

has to be better than the show that comes on in NWA at 4 in the afternoon.  That station up here goes dead for 5-10 seconds at a time, then there is static and then there is this weird electrical sound.  Oh and the signal is so weak you have to turn the volume dial up to full blast just to hear the show. 
I think the channel is 100.9

Polecat

Quote from: Paul Westerhawg on October 05, 2017, 07:22:47 pm
Any other RV area listeners know what's going on with 103.1? Been all static for 2 or 3 days. Thanks.

Is this the station that broadcasts the Tech games?
Arkansas born and raised. 1999 UA alum

PLHawg

Was wondering the same thing, get tired of ESPN radio and Bo's obnoxious callers that he features on a regular basis.

VBMark

John L. Smith is so bad that he will laugh himself off the field

Paul Westerhawg

Thanks for the info. Disappointed they moved as 101.1 does not come in here in Booneville. Unfortunately I can't get the AM signal either.

HogPharmer

Quote from: outlawhogeywells on October 06, 2017, 10:53:47 am
has to be better than the show that comes on in NWA at 4 in the afternoon.  That station up here goes dead for 5-10 seconds at a time, then there is static and then there is this weird electrical sound.  Oh and the signal is so weak you have to turn the volume dial up to full blast just to hear the show. 
I think the channel is 100.9

They should call Mr. Sparky...
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.