Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dmac @ Sams club in fayetteville

Started by arkyhog2012, May 15, 2016, 07:16:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

arkyhog2012

Dmac came to fayetteville yesterday and signed anything you had. Only about 200 people showed up...

Dr. Starcs

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on May 15, 2016, 07:16:53 pm
I never heard anything about it.

Maybe that's why only about 200 showed up according to another poster...............He might need a better PR person.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

arkyhog2012

It was not advertised at all... It popped up on my facebook feed last week. Nothing on radio stations or anything all week....i was shocked noone was there.

greenEGnHAWGS

Holy crap. He came to a gas station in Batesville and you could hardly find the end of the line. Someone dropped the ball on this.
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

widespreadsooie

Not advertised at all. If it was, some people wasted their time.

IronMountainHog

But if some pig like Rosie O Donnell was going to be there, we would have KFSM live on the scene with Katelynn Zollner reporting.

Jackrabbit Hog

Maybe DMac just ran out of toilet paper and K-Cup coffee so he was stocking up.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

PharmacistHog

Should have gone to the SAM's in Little Rock. Closer for the southern Arkansas fans,  Better atmosphere, and more people would have shown up. 
Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm<br />Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.<br />
Quote from: GA reddiehog on April 16, 2024, 07:44:38 pmPitching over hyped and hitting nonexistent is going to make for several loses here on out. Maybe it will not be as bad as the BB team. Lack of hitting has been a problem for many moons.

gmarv

sounds like 200 might not of been a bad crowd for something people didn,t even know about.

ricepig

Quote from: PharmacistHog on May 16, 2016, 09:11:25 am
Should have gone to the SAM's in Little Rock. Closer for the southern Arkansas fans,  Better atmosphere, and more people would have shown up. 

GSDMD?

Jackrabbit Hog

Would have been a bigger crowd if Fayetteville had a Costco.
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

FraggleHog

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on May 16, 2016, 10:21:57 am
Would have been a bigger crowd if Fayetteville had a Costco.

This'll never happen thanks to Walmart/ Sams Club. I've been to both. I prefer Costco over Sam's club, but "the Club" holds it's own. 
Calling the Hogs from DFW

PharmacistHog

Quote from: FraggleHog on May 16, 2016, 10:24:58 am
This'll never happen thanks to Walmart/ Sams Club. I've been to both. I prefer Costco over Sam's club, but "the Club" holds it's own. 

That and Costco hates the razorbacks.  ESPN and Arthur Blank got to them. 
Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm<br />Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.<br />
Quote from: GA reddiehog on April 16, 2024, 07:44:38 pmPitching over hyped and hitting nonexistent is going to make for several loses here on out. Maybe it will not be as bad as the BB team. Lack of hitting has been a problem for many moons.

FraggleHog

Quote from: PharmacistHog on May 16, 2016, 10:29:01 am

Haha... good one.
Calling the Hogs from DFW

ricepig

Quote from: PharmacistHog on May 16, 2016, 10:29:01 am

Yeah, but when we make it to the SEC championship game, Arthur has lowered his concession prices.

https://twitter.com/AtlantaFalcons/status/732208807753973761

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: ricepig on May 16, 2016, 10:30:42 am
Yeah, but when we make it to the SEC championship game, Arthur has lowered his concession prices.

https://twitter.com/AtlantaFalcons/status/732208807753973761

No help for us.  We can only consume Pepsi products.   Grrrrrrr....    >:(