Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas chances

Started by Terryproy, May 13, 2016, 05:36:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ChitownHawg

Quote from: code red on May 16, 2016, 11:06:01 am
Agree.  This team will have issues on offense to begin the year...but will get better throughout the year.  TCU and A&M will be the rubber games to decide our fate.  I would guess Music City best case scenario.

I agree with the two rubber games, yet if we take both I feel a better bowl will be in our cards. The West is always a crapshoot on who will win. Unless you are Bama.  8)
PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"

MusicCityHogFan

Quote from: Seebs on May 13, 2016, 06:29:08 pm
I will tell you after TCU

TCU will be a major test. If we can run the ball, and play clock control against them I think we'll be fine.

31to6

Quote from: MusicCityHogFan on May 16, 2016, 01:48:11 pm
TCU will be a major test. If we can run the ball, and play clock control against them I think we'll be fine.
We will need to be disciplined and conditioned on defense as well. The have a QB-competition situation but TCU will try to be aggressive on offense and keep the tempo up.

ChitownHawg

Quote from: 31to6 on May 16, 2016, 02:15:15 pm
We will need to be disciplined and conditioned on defense as well. The have a QB-competition situation but TCU will try to be aggressive on offense and keep the tempo up.

In honor of the OP - Devwah has a Texas homecoming like no other. Romps for 110.  ;D  :razorback:
PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"

MJ2

Quote from: Terryproy on May 13, 2016, 05:36:49 pm
What's y'alls honest assessment of Arkansas and its chances of getting to a big time Bowl game ?
[/quote

Maybe 6-6 this year.   Anything better will be a gift.

TDHawgs

It's not like we don't have talented players on the OL or at QB. It really depends on how fast they jell as a unit, and how well Austin can do. Your nephiew is going to be a beast for us, and will make a huge impact with over 1,000 yards, I'm almost certain of that. If it's one thing Bielema can do well, is run the ball, and I don't look for that to change. Plus, with all the weapons at TE and WR, we can really keep a defense off guard, making it easier to run.  I think our defense will be really, really good this year. Deatrich and Sosa gonna kill some QB's, and Paul Rhoads will have our secondary playing way better. If all things fall into place, and we can keep injuries down, we can very well win most of our games this year. We have a pretty favorable home schedule which will help as well. But, that's all riding on OL and QB play.

KlubhouseKonnected

Line play will be the key this year.
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.