Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pete Carroll Irish dances

Started by ChitownHawg, May 09, 2016, 03:49:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ChitownHawg

PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"

Paul

I like Pete a little bit better now

phadedhawg

Quote from: Paul on May 09, 2016, 05:44:12 pm
I like Pete a little bit better now

I never thought I would say a decent word about the man and then he was named HC of my Seahawks.  He's a great coach, players love him, and he's great for the city.  I've never heard a bad word about him from those who've met him.

But 70 points...guh...

Still have trouble letting it go.  Winning the Super Bowl helped a lot though! lol

ChicoHog

Don't forget the Reggie Bush debacle.  No way he couldn't know what was going on.  He got out just in time and left USC hanging with the probation.

DLUXHOG

May 09, 2016, 08:22:24 pm #4 Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 09:02:49 am by DLUXHOG
And don't forget that he literally started his coaching career as a grad assistant under Holtz at the UofA....... Only 3 coaches have ever won both a super bowl and a ncaa collegiate championship.... And...all 3 share one university in common.................  ARKANSAS.........
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

HogShat

Quote from: ChicoHog on May 09, 2016, 07:53:18 pm
Don't forget the Reggie Bush debacle.  No way he couldn't know what was going on.  He got out just in time and left USC hanging with the probation.

This... +1

ChitownHawg

Quote from: ChicoHog on May 09, 2016, 07:53:18 pm

What's this have to do with AC's Irish dancing influence? Who gives a crap about PC's past.
PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"