Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas Adds 4 Star LB To Commitment List

Started by Cmheinley, November 07, 2016, 10:00:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Cmheinley

Arkansas Coach Bret Bielema has added Allen (Texas) Lovejoy 4-star linebacker Bumper Pool to its Class of 2018 commitment list. Pool becomes the second commitment for the Hogs in that class joining Greenwood (Ark.) 4-star quarterback Connor Noland.
Pool chose the Hogs over some impressive offers from such schools as Alabama, Texas A&M, Michigan, LSU, TCU and many others. He has attended all the football games in Fayetteville this season with the exception of one.
Pool had an impressive junior season including one game when Hawgs247's Andrew Hutchinson was in attendance. Pool is expected to compete for instant playing time when he gets to Fayetteville.

His Crystal Ball had three picks and all were for the Razorbacks. He has several family ties to the University of Arkansas. Bielema and his staff did an outstanding job building off those ties. Noland and Pool have also become very close friends.

Pool has a grade of 93 with the 247Composite, No. 154 in the Top247, No. 5 inside linebacker in nation and No. 17 prospect in Texas in 2018.

http://arkansas.247sports.com/Bolt/Arkansas-adds-a-4-star-recruit-to-its-Class-of-2018-48811228

WPS!

**SORRY FOR REPOST**

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

hogfan870

So how long before he gets downgraded to a 3 star? Jk

moses_007

porkinsons disease

This hiding behind he has a great recruiting classcoming in crap is just another excuse for this man. you could give this man M. Johnson and Larry Bird togather and he still would not win. he is a pitiful coach who can,t coach a lick.-fcj 1/22/2011

OutlawHawg

Big time pick up. Allen puts out some serious talent and LBs seem to be where we are always thin.

TexHog188

Quote from: OutlawHawg on November 08, 2016, 06:30:55 am
Big time pick up. Allen puts out some serious talent and LBs seem to be where we are always thin.

Allen (LoveJoy) is a small independent school district that borders Allen TX.  They used to be K-8, feeding Allen HS, then expanded to K-12 around 2010 with programs fully independent of Allen HS.  The district is about 4000 students total, and they play in 5A.  They are highly regarded as a great academic school and are a power in Volleyball, but not football yet... It's a school with lots of resources and have well run programs across the board.

This is a great pickup for the Hogs from an up and coming North Texas HS.
"When you're around people that have been where you're trying to go, they know the answers."  Moses Moody

moto625

Quote from: hogfan870 on November 07, 2016, 10:55:38 pm
So how long before he gets downgraded to a 3 star? Jk
Would not be shocked if that happpen, but I love this start to 2018.

jackflash

glad we got this one now gets get one for the2017 class