Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pool is a Hog

Started by Pathological, November 07, 2016, 07:41:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pathological

Pathological

ricepig

HardingHog

WOO PIG! Congratulations young man! Can't wait til you're on the field!  :razorback:  :razorback:  :razorback:

hawginbigd1

Woo pig going to play some bumper pool!

GolfnHog

Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"

Danny J

RazorPiggie

RazorPiggie

2 commits for 2018 and 2 top 220 players.

King Kong

ballinhog

Reminds me of Luke Kuechly, this is big time!

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Prestworthy

Huge commit at an area of big need.  Way to go, Hargreaves. 

ADavisTheGOAT

WPS! Hope this momentum leads to Calloway next  :razorback:
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

Dark Helmet Hog

TheRazorback500

Nice get. Woo pig!

:razorback:
Do you wanna get Rocked?

rzrbk4life

Hallelujah a big time get at lb! Welcome Mr Pool!
Let's call those hogs!!!!

Huds_HawgTide

"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

Hogberry Snortcake

ricepig

Quote from: hogz11 on November 07, 2016, 08:31:15 pm
Okay does anyone know why being a Razorback was his childhood dream? That's really cool but I saw he plays high school ball in Texas. Just never heard a non Arkansas high school kid say being a Razorback was his childhood dream.

Grandfather, Dad, sister, and other family members all went to school at the UofA.

Bubba's Bruisers

Nice to get a blue chipper at LB.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Vantage 8 dude

Okay does anyone know why being a Razorback was his childhood dream? That's really cool but I saw he plays high school ball in Texas. Just never heard a non Arkansas high school kid say being a Razorback was his childhood dream.
If I'm not mistaken his dad is a U of A grad.

Danimal

I heard his family is originally from here.

Nosboar Accubond

#5 ILB in the country folks... #17 overall in TX and #154 overall in the country... This is the Whaley of LBers for us boys, Woo damn pig!

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

The_Boot_stops_here

East TN HAWG

Can he go to summer school and get here next fall?  We need him now.  Tough to wait until 2018.

Music City Hog

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

CaddoHog

Great pickup!
:razorback:
-    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -

CaddoHog:  the most hated member on Hogville.net
(for the reasons of _______________________ )

trphog

Nosboar Accubond

hawgmasta

Big time wins equal big time recruits.

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

ballinhog

Looks like a few years from now we could have Brian Williams, Chevin Calloway and Pool in our back 7.

No guarantee the other 2 commit and if they do there's no guarantee they all 3 pan out but if we do get em and they are as advertised, that's 3 very talented players on defense

onebadrubi

Quote from: ballinhog on November 07, 2016, 09:56:50 pm
Looks like a few years from now we could have Brian Williams, Chevin Calloway and Pool in our back 7.

No guarantee the other 2 commit and if they do there's no guarantee they all 3 pan out but if we do get em and they are as advertised, that's 3 very talented players on defense

But you must recruit them first and get them to campus. That's first and we are seeing Bielema every year impress us more and more in recruiting.

Little Lady Back

Great news  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
#NolanRichardsonCourt

SamBuckhart

WPS. Welcome Mr. Pool. :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

jgphillips3

This is a huge get in an area in desperate need of depth.  WPS!  Welcome Mr. Pool!

MissippHog

sickboy

Will slide in a replace Ellis nicely! Arkansas football is in good hands.

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: rzrbk4life on November 07, 2016, 08:21:22 pm
Hallelujah a big time get at lb! Welcome Mr Pool!

Indeed. True ILB's are tough to come by
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

BigPapaHawg

WOO PIG

Hawgzinbowlz

FineAsSwine

2018 may end up being a bumper crop of talented recruits for the Hogs. WPS! Welcome aboard Mr. Pool.

East TN HAWG

Quote from: ballinhog on November 07, 2016, 09:56:50 pm

The leader for that group should be Montaric Brown.

Hoggish1

The_Boot_stops_here

Quote from: onebadrubi on November 07, 2016, 10:08:14 pm
But you must recruit them first and get them to campus. That's first and we are seeing Bielema every year impress us more and more in recruiting.

wait, we are?

prattville pig

HUGE, HUGE get!!!  WPS!!!
Life's too short to last long.

onebadrubi

Quote from: The_Boot_stops_here on November 08, 2016, 09:02:03 am
wait, we are?

Lol thanks for taking the bait and telling on yourself.

Agim, Capps, and Hammond would have all in previous years been very hard to get. They were the top instate talent and Bret is keeping them home. 

Pulled out of state a very solid class, Whaley, Harris, Guidry, AJB, Heinrich, Edwards, Johnson, Gunter, and Kelly.

That is a very solid class, but you know that you just refuse to give any credit

The_Boot_stops_here

Quote from: onebadrubi on November 08, 2016, 09:47:13 am
Lol thanks for taking the bait and telling on yourself.

Agim, Capps, and Hammond would have all in previous years been very hard to get. They were the top instate talent and Bret is keeping them home. 

Pulled out of state a very solid class, Whaley, Harris, Guidry, AJB, Heinrich, Edwards, Johnson, Gunter, and Kelly.

That is a very solid class, but you know that you just refuse to give any credit

Wait, what?  You said Bielema is impressing "us" more and more every year in recruiting.  I suppose that may be the case for you but I can assure you it's not for some others.  What I would say is that Bielema has been consistent in bringing in solid classes every year.  So there you go, credit given.  But to insinuate that there has been any significant difference between year 1 and now, I would disagree with.