Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OLB Rhayme Johnson

Started by rzrbackramsfan, October 24, 2016, 09:17:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

rzrbackramsfan

Go follow this guy on twitter.  4* OLB, RDretweeted that he received an offer from the u of a, he pinned his offer to his Twitter.  I tweeted "we need you man" which is out of character for me but let's not kid, he knows it, we know it, let's beg.  He liked the tweet by the way.

:razorback:

ballinhog

We need this guy BAD! I'll take it as far as saying he could start next year. This guy has skillls unlike any linebacker on our roster. He will cover like a corner dang near and will knock your head off as well. Him along with Randy Ramsey and Scoota will give us some size and speed at linebacker next year.

This is our new #1 must get recruit. Come one CBB go all out on this kid

Just don't get him and bulk him up to 240 lbs and take away his biggest asset which is his speed and quickness. Maybe get him up to 210 and let's roll with it

onebadrubi

Quote from: ballinhog on October 25, 2016, 01:12:53 am
We need this guy BAD! I'll take it as far as saying he could start next year. This guy has skillls unlike any linebacker on our roster. He will cover like a corner dang near and will knock your head off as well. Him along with Randy Ramsey and Scoota will give us some size and speed at linebacker next year.

This is our new #1 must get recruit. Come one CBB go all out on this kid

Just don't get him and bulk him up to 240 lbs and take away his biggest asset which is his speed and quickness. Maybe get him up to 210 and let's roll with it

The Thomas Johnston kid out of Alabama would be w nice lB recruit to get as well.

ballinhog

Quote from: onebadrubi on October 25, 2016, 08:09:01 am
The Thomas Johnston kid out of Alabama would be w nice lB recruit to get as well.

Yea he looks like a decent prospect as well

jackflash

both would be great. I think DT who are big is just as a big of need. We tried to make DE into DT and its not working

pigskenG

finally, a true LB with size. I think we need 6'2 - 6'4 LB's with speed and kind of move away from 6' 220 pound safeties that we move to LB. got my fingers crossed.  Go Hogs.

onebadrubi

Quote from: pigskenG on October 25, 2016, 11:58:10 am
finally, a true LB with size. I think we need 6'2 - 6'4 LB's with speed and kind of move away from 6' 220 pound safeties that we move to LB. got my fingers crossed.  Go Hogs.

Been down that road a few times. They end up on the d line with our luck

Danny J

Quote from: onebadrubi on October 25, 2016, 02:18:16 pm
Been down that road a few times. They end up on the d line with our luck
And possibly O line!!!

Sorry couldn't resist

Großer Kriegschwein

This is my non-signature signature.

ChicoHog

Quote from: jackflash on October 25, 2016, 10:08:27 am
both would be great. I think DT who are big is just as a big of need. We tried to make DE into DT and its not working
Ledbetter?  He is doing well inside IMO. 

Snortingred1

Quote from: rzrbackramsfan on October 24, 2016, 09:17:43 pm
Go follow this guy on twitter.  4* OLB, RDretweeted that he received an offer from the u of a, he pinned his offer to his Twitter.  I tweeted "we need you man" which is out of character for me but let's not kid, he knows it, we know it, let's beg.  He liked the tweet by the way.

:razorback:

Come on man.  I'm happy where were at.  We're winning with defincies.  9-3, or 8-4 is still progress.  We have a bright, football oriented HC.  He will not sleep on this.  Now, don't beg.  Desperation isn't attractive on anyone.  We are/need to making progress if we finish positive.  Bobby left us in a hole.

King Kong

Quote from: ChicoHog on October 26, 2016, 12:53:00 am
Ledbetter?  He is doing well inside IMO.

He has been the best player in our DL by far

ballinhog

Johnson just picked up 4 crystal ball predictions to Oregon. Hopefully we can make an impression on him 

onebadrubi

Quote from: Surfing8 on October 31, 2016, 11:27:45 am
Oregon has to make a push in recruiting or they risk falling back into irrelevance. 

Quite a few disgruntled alumni around here... they currently don't have a QB on the commit list.

They are already in the irrelevant category.  We seem to lose a recruit to them it seems about ever other year or so. 

ricepig

Quote from: onebadrubi on October 31, 2016, 12:10:14 pm
They are already in the irrelevant category.  We seem to lose a recruit to them it seems about ever other year or so. 
Well, since we just offered him, I wouldn't qualify this as "losing a recruit to them".

onebadrubi

Quote from: ricepig on October 31, 2016, 12:52:54 pm
Well, since we just offered him, I wouldn't qualify this as "losing a recruit to them".

True, maybe I should have said we always seem to be going up against them and losing 1 recruit. 

ChicoHog

Quote from: Surfing8 on October 31, 2016, 11:27:45 am
Oregon has to make a push in recruiting or they risk falling back into irrelevance. 

Quite a few disgruntled alumni around here... they currently don't have a QB on the commit list.
The rest of the Pac 12 have caught up with them in facilities-at least some of them are close, there is no Marcus Mariotta (a once in a generation zone read QB perfect for their system), there is not a decent QB for their system in sight as they keep going the graduate transfer route, the defense has not recruited well at all, the novelty of their crazy uniforms has worn off a little, USC is off their sanctions, UW is good again and some other issues make them a mediocre program right now.  Hope they stay that way for a long time! 

The_Iceman

Quote from: ChicoHog on November 01, 2016, 08:32:38 pm
The rest of the Pac 12 have caught up with them in facilities-at least some of them are close, there is no Marcus Mariotta (a once in a generation zone read QB perfect for their system), there is not a decent QB for their system in sight as they keep going the graduate transfer route, the defense has not recruited well at all, the novelty of their crazy uniforms has worn off a little, USC is off their sanctions, UW is good again and some other issues make them a mediocre program right now.  Hope they stay that way for a long time!

I honestly would love to see Chip Kelly go back to Oregon.