Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What's the latest on RB Chase Hayden?

Started by ThisTeetsTaken, October 15, 2016, 01:05:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ThisTeetsTaken

Is this kid still a Hog or is he going somewhere else?
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

IronMountainHog

Says he is still committed to us. However, I expect him to flip and never make it here. Just one guys opinion.

ThisTeetsTaken

ricepig

ThisTeetsTaken

ricepig

Quote from: ThisTeetsTaken on October 15, 2016, 03:38:10 pm
Hasn't yet or isn't going to?

I guess you'll have to ask him, lol. We basically asked him not to, he didn't go, but with recruiting, anything is possible. At least that's my take on it, anyway.

jackflash

I would be recruiting one more just in case

RealHog

I think if he turned down the Michigan visit, he still feels committed to the Hogs. Just like Jordan Jones turned down that Bama visit even though he wanted to go.

ricepig

The_Boot_stops_here

factchecker

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2016/oct/16/recruits-react-hogs-win-over-ole-miss/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

QuoteHog running back commit Chase Hayden of Collierville (Tenn.) St. George's Independent School:
"I felt like it was a big time win, the atmosphere was insane, and I love how we got the running game going early."
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

iHog

Hog running back commit Chase Hayden of Collierville (Tenn.) St. George's Independent School:
"I felt like it was a big time win, the atmosphere was insane, and I love how we got the running game going early."

"We". Using that kind of language, will be hard for anyone to flip the kid from us.

hogman64

Quote from: IronMountainHog on October 15, 2016, 03:17:29 pm
Says he is still committed to us. However, I expect him to flip and never make it here. Just one guys opinion.

no reason to come here, we just put two running backs in the NFL this season and now have the leading rusher in the SEC this year.........

The_Boot_stops_here

Quote from: IronMountainHog on October 15, 2016, 03:17:29 pm

Based on what?  No sarcasm intended

HogNiner12

IronMountainHog

Quote from: HogNiner12 on October 17, 2016, 08:49:43 pm
Based on his uneducated guess
He received an offer from Michigan 3 days after he committed here. He planned on visiting there after knowing we do not consider you a commit if you visit elsewhere. Knowing that he still planned to visit there and only relented after backlash from our coaches. Common sense dictates that he is/was interested in looking around to see if he liked it better. Maybe he considers it a better offer? Like I said, it is just MY opinion, but it is not just unsubstantiated stuff I made up. Opinions are like azzhos, everyone has one. Also lots of them post here.

010HogFan

Quote from: IronMountainHog on October 17, 2016, 09:03:42 pm
He received an offer from Michigan 3 days after he committed here. He planned on visiting there after knowing we do not consider you a commit if you visit elsewhere. Knowing that he still planned to visit there and only relented after backlash from our coaches. Common sense dictates that he is/was interested in looking around to see if he liked it better. Maybe he considers it a better offer? Like I said, it is just MY opinion, but it is not just unsubstantiated stuff I made up. Opinions are like azzhos, everyone has one. Also lots of them post here.

Actually it kinda is something you made up...I haven't seen anything from him that would signal a flip...He backed out of the visit for crying out loud

IronMountainHog

Quote from: 010HogFan on October 18, 2016, 08:12:48 am
Actually it kinda is something you made up...I haven't seen anything from him that would signal a flip...He backed out of the visit for crying out loud
He still was gonna take a visit until we notified him that we would not consider him a commit. We also advised him if he was gonna shop around, so were we. If your girlfriend told you she was gonna go visit another guy,and only didn't because you threaten to break up with her a healthy relationship, you need to check yourself.  L99k me up in February when he signs and crow all you want.  But one more time, this is MY opinion.

010HogFan

Quote from: IronMountainHog on October 18, 2016, 09:38:46 am
He still was gonna take a visit until we notified him that we would not consider him a commit. We also advised him if he was gonna shop around, so were we. If your girlfriend told you she was gonna go visit another guy,and only didn't because you threaten to break up with her a healthy relationship, you need to check yourself.  L99k me up in February when he signs and crow all you want.  But one more time, this is MY opinion.

To me, the fact that he didn't take the visit shows that he is committed. If he was a danger to flip, that visit would have been taken.

texas tush hog

Quote from: 010HogFan on October 18, 2016, 10:15:11 am
To me, the fact that he didn't take the visit shows that he is committed. If he was a danger to flip, that visit would have been taken.

Depends on how he feels about 56-3

fullfan

Quote from: texas tush hog on October 23, 2016, 04:31:31 am

The question is "do you feel better" after posting this?  Support your team.  You do not have to like or dismiss the loss but no reason to bring this crap on here.

ricepig

Quote from: fullfan on October 23, 2016, 08:25:41 am
The question is "do you feel better" after posting this?  Support your team.  You do not have to like or dismiss the loss but no reason to bring this crap on here.

Yeah, it took a lot of thought for him to come up with that at 4:30 in the morning, lol.

Richard Davenport

I remember Froholdt visiting for the SC game in Bret's first season and the Hogs lost 52-7. Fans said he'll never sign with Arkansas. Kids usually don't pay attention to one game. Now if there are other blow outs this season then you might need to be concerned what kids think.

ricepig

Quote from: Richard Davenport on October 23, 2016, 04:59:21 pm
I remember Froholdt visiting for the SC game in Bret's first season and the Hogs lost 52-7. Fans said he'll never sign with Arkansas. Kids usually don't pay attention to one game. Now if there are other blow outs this season then you might need to be concerned what kids think.

Weren't there two blowouts that year, like the next game, lol.....

The_Boot_stops_here

Quote from: ricepig on October 23, 2016, 05:31:36 pm
Weren't there two blowouts that year, like the next game, lol.....

year 1 vs. year 4.  IMO, that would make a difference

010HogFan

I posted that stuff before 56-3 happened. If you say you saw that massacre coming you're probably lying. I am concerned that some people may decommit if we don't turn it around

The_Boot_stops_here

Quote from: 010HogFan on October 24, 2016, 09:54:59 am
I posted that stuff before 56-3 happened. If you say you saw that massacre coming you're probably lying. I am concerned that some people may decommit if we don't turn it around

quite frankly, many of the guys we have committed don't have anywhere better to go.  We are by far their best offer.  Not all of them, but many.  So I'm not worried about most of them, ha

SemperFi

Quote from: 010HogFan on October 24, 2016, 09:54:59 am

It'll get turned around. Bye week comes at the best possible time, although like many I would love to forget the Auburn game. We've got Florida, MSU, LSU & Mizzou left and I still think that 8-4 is a real possibility. That puts us in a decent bowl game and hopefully another win to put us at 9 for the season. Should the Hogs win all four of their remaining regular season games left on the schedule I think that we'll gain some momentum in recruiting, particularly if they also win their bowl game, which would put us at 10 wins for the season and a whole lot of distance between us and the Aubbie beating.
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan