Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nelson Mbanasor

Started by Monsterhog, October 11, 2016, 08:02:25 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Monsterhog

Has this young man official de-committed from OSU?

outlawhogeywells

SemperFi

So, what does this mean for the Hogs?
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

ricepig

Quote from: SemperFi on October 11, 2016, 10:36:57 am
So, what does this mean for the Hogs?

That we appear to be in his final 3.

Richard Davenport

He told me Sunday he was only considering Arkansas, Texas Tech and Illinois. That was before he tweeted out he had decommited from OSU. Sounds like he wanted to check out Arkansas and be sure he knew he liked it before tweeting that out.

SemperFi

This is great news....thanks gentlemen for the quick response.
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

jackflash

I think  if Arkansas takes anymore defensive players it will be Callaway the safety from Alabama, JC de Clemons and a DT if they can find one

BatesvilleHOG

Quote from: jackflash on October 11, 2016, 11:31:50 am
I think  if Arkansas takes anymore defensive players it will be Callaway the safety from Alabama, JC de Clemons and a DT if they can find one
i think we take 4. Calloway, woods, Thomas Johnston, DE/DT

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: jackflash on October 11, 2016, 11:31:50 am

No doubt Thomas Johnston would be taken

Richard Davenport

ADavisTheGOAT

I want:

Calloway
Mbanasor
Johnson
Edwards
Woods
Justin Thomas (Currently committed to LSU)
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

jackflash

is woods the safety from Alabama

jackflash

Like to take all defensive ball players but do thing  we need two offensive lineman. defensive side I like JC de Clemons JC dt Edwards S woods DB Calloway LB Johnson with these recruits  we could start building a defensive

ImHogginIt

Quote from: jackflash on October 12, 2016, 04:41:10 pm
Like to take all defensive ball players but do thing  we need two offensive lineman. defensive side I like JC de Clemons JC dt Edwards S woods DB Calloway LB Johnson with these recruits  we could start building a defensive

???

Huds_HawgTide

We need two stud CBS this class...would love to be in over Powell from Michigan to be at safety too
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: Surfing8 on October 31, 2016, 11:29:51 am
Thought I would bring Mr. Mbanasor back to the forefront since it looks like he's scheduled to commit tomorrow -
http://247sports.com/player/nelson-mbanasor-86191

Tech

onebadrubi

The_Boot_stops_here

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on October 31, 2016, 12:00:30 pm
Tech
geez.  I don't know how much of a priority this kid was to the staff but I sure hope he wasn't much of one.  Tech?  good grief

onebadrubi

Quote from: The_Boot_stops_here on October 31, 2016, 01:24:23 pm
geez.  I don't know how much of a priority this kid was to the staff but I sure hope he wasn't much of one.  Tech?  good grief

haha I wasn't going to say that which is why I asked for more info.  We sure as hell better hope we passed on him and didn't get beat out by tech for him.  But doesn't he have a brother playing somewhere, is it tech?

We need a few studs on both sides of the lines this recruiting class.  I'm not holding my breath though until we start seeing some names pop up

navyhog24

His brother is playing for OU

Hoot72

Why would a decent-to-good defensive player want to play at Tech?

RME

Location, location, location.

RazorPiggie

We probably could use someone else at a different position.

ricepig

Quote from: RazorPiggie on October 31, 2016, 03:27:41 pm
We probably could use someone else at a different position.

We need DE's, we like some others better, but you know how that goes.......

onebadrubi

Quote from: ricepig on October 31, 2016, 03:28:52 pm

I haven't kept up.  Mind throwing some names out for me? Or a place I can look

ricepig

Quote from: onebadrubi on October 31, 2016, 04:03:21 pm
I haven't kept up.  Mind throwing some names out for me? Or a place I can look

JUCO Clemons, but RD thinks he's likely to go to aTm as they offered lately. Jordan Wright from Dillard high school in Florida, if he visits.

RazorPiggie

Quote from: ricepig on October 31, 2016, 03:28:52 pm

We need DTs more in my opinion. True DTs none of this hybrid DE/DT. I want two 315+ dudes in there stuffing the middle of the field.

ricepig

Quote from: RazorPiggie on October 31, 2016, 04:58:38 pm
We need DTs more in my opinion. True DTs none of this hybrid DE/DT. I want two 315+ dudes in there stuffing the middle of the field.

Did you watch our 335lb try to chase Kelly, embarrassing.

WooPig90

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on October 31, 2016, 12:00:30 pm
Tech

Yup, hearing we backed off on him because we either have heard good news on other DE's or are feeling good on them

ballhogger

Quote from: ricepig on November 01, 2016, 07:36:19 am
Did you watch our 335lb try to chase Kelly, embarrassing.

Amen

RedyorNot

He's announcing at 11:00 today via Twitter, so we'll know soon enough. From what I've read, he likes AR because the SEC is a "big dog league", really liked  the atmosphere at Tech, and could push for immediate playing time at IL. He seems to have some buddies at Tech, so that's my guess.

ricepig

Quote from: WooPig90 on November 01, 2016, 09:32:15 am
Yup, hearing we backed off on him because we either have heard good news on other DE's or are feeling good on them

I hope that's correct.

Richard Davenport

Dominicanhog

Probably James and that would be nice, but I'm hoping we are hearing good things on Thomas.. a package deal with he and Johnston

Bubba's Bruisers

Who are examples of other DE's?  because this is the same song and dance we get every year. 
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

onebadrubi

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on November 01, 2016, 09:32:14 pm
Who are examples of other DE's?  because this is the same song and dance we get every year.

I think this is who they are talking about.
http://247sports.com/Player/Justin-Thomas-86280

hogsfan31

Quote from: onebadrubi on November 01, 2016, 10:58:38 pm
I think this is who they are talking about.
http://247sports.com/Player/Justin-Thomas-86280

And he committed to LSU, sooooo who are the others because I hope we aren't putting all of our eggs into this basket.

ricepig

Quote from: hogsfan31 on November 02, 2016, 09:41:24 am
And he committed to LSU, sooooo who are the others because I hope we aren't putting all of our eggs into this basket.

We haven't, lol.

jackflash

if we moved on hope we get who were after short on DT