Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Portis Joins Razorbacks

Started by SWD26, November 16, 2012, 06:27:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SWD26

http://nwahomepage.com/fulltextsports?nxd_id=382592

We knew it was coming but is still good to hear he sealed the deal!

BrooklynRoss

This year should be good, but next year? It is on.
I support the Razorbacks in the city that never sleeps.

MDH

"Too many people have for too long placed too much confidence and trust in government and not enough in themselves.  Fortunately, many are now becoming aware of the seriousness of the gross mistakes of the past several decades.  The blame is shared by both political parties.  Many Americans now are demanding to hear the plain truth of things and want the demagoguing to stop.  Without this first step, solutions are impossible."  Ron Paul

iluvmyslute89

"Bobby Portis is one of the best skill forwards in the country," Arkansas head coach Mike Anderson said.  "He is a perfect fit for our program and has the ability to be an impact player.  For a player of his size, he can score, defend, has the versatility to play inside and out, has a high motor, runs the floor, rebounds and is a proven winner.  I love his passion, basketball IQ, leadership qualities and his work ethic is second to none.

"The unique thing about Bobby is that even with all the attention, he is still a very humble kid.  He will do the right things both on and off the court and is a big family guy.  As a staff, we are excited to see this day come and are happy to have him join the Razorback family."

Now that's how you welcome a recruit to the family!

WBOBO

Damn, I like unique things.  Alex Dillard was unique.  And dang I like unique things.  This is going to be a fun year.  Can't wait for Bobby to make his presence felt next year.  Thanks coach for getting a stud  Go Hogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.

PORKULATOR

God bless Mike Anderson for righting the ship. Now sail on to the big dance hogs.
Tournament team this year... Great next. We are a good juco player and a few solid defenders away from a NC.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Rooster Hogburn

To forgive is to set a pisoner free and discover that the prisoner was you.-Lewis B. Smedes

Katherinejjm

Good thread, I always like them.

Razorod

Sounds like a very good player and person! WPS!!!
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

Arazorbackguy1

Bobby Portis has a nice ring to it!
I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

SWarkansasman

Add Portis, Kingsley and Harris transfer from Houston.  I don`t think the SEC is going to enjoy playing Arkansas in coming years.

VBMark

So are we done with recruiting for the year in basketball?
John L. Smith is so bad that he will laugh himself off the field

Lanny

Watch Bobby Portis, Dec 1 on KARZ-42.  Battle of the Border
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

GuvHog

Quote from: PORKULATOR on November 16, 2012, 11:30:27 pm
God bless Mike Anderson for righting the ship. Now sail on to the big dance hogs.
Tournament team this year... Great next. We are a good juco player and a few solid defenders away from a NC.

I'll give my opinion as to wether Mike has righted the ship after the season ends. Remember, people were saying the same things about Pel early in is second year too. I choose to fully support Mike and his team but err on the side of Caution.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

The_Iceman

Quote from: SWarkansasman on November 17, 2012, 03:32:16 pm
Add Portis, Kingsley and Harris transfer from Houston.  I don`t think the SEC is going to enjoy playing Arkansas in coming years.

That will make losing BJ a little easier for us, still hope we add a scorer on the wing to replace him.

Smithian

Quote from: Terry (GUVHOG) Holcomb on November 17, 2012, 04:31:09 pm
I'll give my opinion as to wether Mike has righted the ship after the season ends. Remember, people were saying the same things about Pel early in is second year too. I choose to fully support Mike and his team but err on the side of Caution.
I think we'll make the tourney this year, but that is a perfectly understandable position.