Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bama student faces felony charges, lengthy sentence after calling in bomb threat

Started by jbcarol, October 18, 2019, 02:44:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jbcarol

SEC Football News@SECfootball
13m13 minutes ago

Alabama student faces felony charges with potential lengthy sentence after calling in bomb threat to Tiger Stadium

QuoteDays after details surfaced surrounding 19-year-old University of Alabama student Connor Bruce Croll's bomb threat during the Florida-LSU game at Tiger Stadium in Baton Rouge on October 12, more information is becoming available on the legal proceedings.

Per Parish of East Baton Rouge District Attorney Hillar C. Moore, III, Croll will face felony charges for the "communication of false information of a planned bombing on school property at a school-supported function."

If convicted, Croll could be looking at up to 20 years in prison.

Calling the non-emergency line of the Baton Rouge police department during the SEC showdown on October 12, Croll reportedly bluntly told police, "There is a bomb in the stadium."

Croll's rationale was also questionable: His friend was on the verge of losing a large bet.

Originally from Crozet, Virginia, Croll was in his freshman year in Tuscaloosa.

"From what I know and what I have seen and heard, this is a totally justified shooting," Baton Rouge District Attorney Hillar Moore on LSU TB Edwards-Hellaire shooting
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

6-6, 180, played basketball and lacrosse at his private school in Charlottesville, VA.

Any chance this was a pledge hazing gone wrong?
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net