Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SEC Country saying BB is out at year end.

Started by Spektre, November 19, 2017, 04:50:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Spektre

SPAL

Wild speculation that's probably true. Nothing official

Dark Helmet Hog

ShadowTheHedgehog

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on November 19, 2017, 04:50:58 pm
Wild speculation that's probably true. Nothing official

LOL sir-pigs-a-lot you should be the spoke person for some politician.

grayhawg

I think most of us including Bielema have known for a while.

31to6

Quote from: SemperHawg on November 19, 2017, 04:52:12 pm
http://www.ajc.com/sports/college/report-arkansas-move-from-bret-bielema-end-season/A1CmY61Rb7RqrtfFba75rM/

AJC go big with this as well.

SIAP
Both articles citing an SBNation article that lists no sources, no quotes...

Journalism at it's finest.

Of course probably true, but the fact that these rags have printed something changes nothing.

Hogsfan1981

There was a big thread on this already. Not your fault though. They moved it to another place. If it's not here, jumpball or recruiting then that thread is dead to me. Lol

buldozer

Can't come soon enough for me..... now to find a new avatar....

Ham Ham Pigelow

Just one big circle-jerk by the "media" with the same SB Nation speculative article.  Anybody with a brain knows Bielema is done.

Hogsfan1981

It could be the university leaking it. Makes sense that you would at least reference the source if it was not the UofA. But seeing as they didn't even hint at it tells me it came from within. Maybe just confirming it to fans without jumping the gun on the buyout date while at the same time putting the word out to interested coaches who might contact them....

Who knows...

We will see soon enough.

AirWarren

If so. Let's win him a game to send him out on a good note.

This guy wanted to make us a big time program but just couldn't get it done.

He was a fun representative of our state and team.

SPAL

Quote from: ShadowTheHedgehog on November 19, 2017, 04:52:56 pm
LOL sir-pigs-a-lot you should be the spoke person for some politician.

I'm not at liberty to discuss the likelihood that these events are likely

moses_007

DocHogliday

Way to go out on a limb. So bold. Had no idea. 
I beg to differ, sir. We started a game we never got to finish. "Play for Blood," remember?

johnny cash

HogT

There was another story stating Gus interested in Arkansas job. Went on to say Gus would have a hand in selecting AD.
Practice does not make perfect...
Practice makes permanent...
PERFECT practice makes perfect...

wachhog

Quote from: HogT on November 19, 2017, 05:29:08 pm
There was another story stating Gus interested in Arkansas job. Went on to say Gus would have a hand in selecting AD.
More than likely Gus, if interested. would have a say in who's NOT the AD. Can you imagine Gus reporting to Hootie Dale?

johnny cash

Quote from: wachhog on November 19, 2017, 05:41:52 pm

More than likely Gus, if interested. would have a say in who's NOT the AD. Can you imagine Gus reporting to Hootie Dale?
that would never happen.

NuttinItUp

wildhogman

Quote from: wachhog on November 19, 2017, 05:41:52 pm

More than likely Gus, if interested. would have a say in who’s NOT the AD. Can you imagine Gus reporting to Hootie Dale?
I can imagine Gus's hand picked AD making excuses in a few years how he needs a two year pass.  Gus learned well from Nutt.
I am not to wild on Him as HC. I sure don't want him to have anything to do with hiring an AD who might be here long after he is gone. Unless its JFB reincarnated.
What might seal the deal for me is for Gus to come now and make his coordinators at Aubbie finish the year. If they do great at it, it would prove Gus can pick great assistants. If they bomb he is just another CBP who's assistants are yes men. Ya know, like nutt was. 

greenie

Quote from: AP85 on November 19, 2017, 05:03:38 pm
If so. Let's win him a game to send him out on a good note.

This guy wanted to make us a big time program but just couldn't get it done.

He was a fun representative of our state and team.

Agreed.  I really like Bielema. I think he gave everything he had and did his best to sell Arkansas. Just didn't work out. We'll land on our feet, and I hope he does too.

str8volfan

they announced it on KATV news a few minutes ago.

RedRazorHog

What I dont get is why wait - why not knock him and the flip flops out now, and let Rhode's Do what he thinks he needs to do and Enos do what he thinks he needs to do.  That way we can probably save a few players that otherwise may be thinking about transferring...and finally we can have a Jalen Merrick siting!
"I've found that prayers work best when you have Big Players"

--Knute Rockne

PorkSoda

Quote from: HogT on November 19, 2017, 05:29:08 pm
so they have been reading hogville?
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

stan the man

BB will be here for the Seniors before they let him go