Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Last, Dead Last, in Power Rushing

Started by KennyForAD, September 23, 2017, 06:39:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

KennyForAD

Arkansas gains less yards per carry in short yardage situations than ... every..other..team in the 5 conferences.  I love BB, but that is incompetence and has to change. 

Pig Mania

He just needs time to get his guys in.  Be patient

ricepig

43 points scored, I'm old school, you should win every time scoring 43 points.

kiddhog

Quote from: Pig Mania on September 23, 2017, 06:40:54 pm
i agree it's not like it's year 5 or anything. He's still having to overcome the Petrino disaster

JOKERHOG

Quote from: kiddhog on September 23, 2017, 06:43:49 pm
i agree it's not like it's year 5 or anything. He's still having to overcome the Petrino disaster

Five more years and we will know for sure if he can win here :)
BRINGING BALANCE AND PERSPECTIVE TO HOGVILLE

"You're too damn illiterate to have a college education.  And I'm serious"  - Hawgar the Horrible 1/19/2017

5 most hated: 1Auburn 2Auburn 3Auburn 4A&M 5OU

RazrRob

It's true, guys. Just listen to CBB. We are close...WE ARE SOOOOO CLOSE to turning that corner.

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

Jek Tono Porkins

That's the thing that is the most frustrating. He sure talked a lot about how we were going to be offensive line U. The expectation was that o-line recruiting was going to be elite and the o-line was going to be the catalyst for the team's success. Here we are in year 5 and the o-line may very well be the worst unit on the team, complete with starting walk-ons and converted d-lineman over 4-star recruits that have been here for 3 or 4 years. Something is rotten with that unit.
I have known the troubles I was born to know
I have wanted things a poor man's born to want
And in all my dreams and memories I go running
Through the fields of Arkansas from which I sprung

razorbackfaninar

Quote from: Jek Tono Porkins on September 23, 2017, 06:53:36 pm
That's the thing that is the most frustrating. He sure talked a lot about how we were going to be offensive line U. The expectation was that o-line recruiting was going to be elite and the o-line was going to be the catalyst for the team's success. Here we are in year 5 and the o-line may very well be the worst unit on the team, complete with starting walk-ons and converted d-lineman over 4-star recruits that have been here for 3 or 4 years. Something is rotten with that unit.

My issue is that this was an issue last year. We had a whole year and off-season to fix it and we are still shuffling guys around. It doesn't make any sense

KennyForAD

Quote from: Jek Tono Porkins on September 23, 2017, 06:53:36 pm

Worst unit in the... nation.  Plain to see in game one.  People just didn't want to believe their eyes.   Ya'll believe me now, don't ya?

Stewhog 11

Not arguing just asking, where did you get this stat?