Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

To Coach Bielema...

Started by Michael_E_Davis, September 23, 2017, 06:03:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael_E_Davis

September 23, 2017, 06:03:56 pm Last Edit: September 23, 2017, 06:18:27 pm by Michael_E_Davis
I can tell you really want these players to win,  and are just as upset as the rest of us.  Arkansas is a tough place for a coach to come and win at.  Whatever happens after this season,  I appreciate you coming here,  being a decent guy,  and trying to do things the right way.  You did have several exciting wins I was happy to be a part of as well.

No hard feelings.  I hope someone saved you some of the barbecue from BBB for when you get back. 
"I struggled through many problems in my life, most of which never happened." -Unknown

jkstock04

Maybe he will meet you out on Dickson.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

johnny cash

Please someone tell me what the right way is? I've been hearing this crap for 5 years now.

moses_007

Quote from: johnny cash on September 23, 2017, 07:17:40 pm
Please someone tell me what the right way is? I've been hearing this crap for 5 years now.
Do right, don't get in trouble, have a good grade point average, and lose football games.  This is uncommon.

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: Michael_E_Davis on September 23, 2017, 06:03:56 pm
I can tell you really want these players to win,  and are just as upset as the rest of us.  Arkansas is a tough place for a coach to come and win at.  Whatever happens after this season,  I appreciate you coming here,  being a decent guy,  and trying to do things the right way.  You did have several exciting wins I was happy to be a part of as well.

No hard feelings.  I hope someone saved you some of the barbecue from BBB for when you get back. 
Great post but it will draw the idiots in like flys on dung.
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

farmhawg

Get a room.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

ICEman

Quote from: moses_007 on September 23, 2017, 07:19:03 pm
Do right, don't get in trouble, have a good grade point average, and lose football games.  This is uncommon.
And spend $300,000,000 on Football/Academic facility upgrades and builds. The Razorback way...spend more get less...Buckminster Fuller would be greatly disappointed with this non-parsimonious sports paradigm.
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

Bubba's Bruisers

I like BB too, but he's making what?  Like $4M per season with a $15M buyout?  It's not like he's doing us some favor. 
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

GunnerHawg70

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on September 23, 2017, 07:21:02 pm
Great post but it will draw the idiots in like flys on dung.
Too late brother...The second he hit post, the former Major CFB players, coaches and AD's on HV were all over like flies to 💩...

HognotinMemphis

It's just business. Nothing personal. Best wishes to this multimillionaire in his next coaching gig.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

Hogvillage Idiot

Quote from: moses_007 on September 23, 2017, 07:19:03 pm
8)
"Winning is like shaving - do it every day or you wind up looking like a bum."

Jack Kemp

HogNiner12

Quote from: HoginMemphis on September 23, 2017, 07:34:07 pm
It's just business. Nothing personal. Best wishes to this multimillionaire in his next coaching gig.
Well said!!

Smalltownhog95

I want him fired like everyone else but i think its only right he gets paid a few million instead of the people who feel the need to call em fat, dumb, and lazy. He's a football coach in over his head. Thats all he is. He didn't hurt you or his family. Be mad we lose but dont lash out at the man.
Wait a minute this isn't chinese checkers.. This isn't even regular checkers!

Potosihog

You must be a decent guy.  I really like him too.  Would love to see him turn this around and stay.

Tarheelhawg

Quote from: Potosihog on September 23, 2017, 07:58:09 pm
You must be a decent guy.  I really like him too.  Would love to see him turn this around and stay.

Classy post.  But if Bielema cares so much about the Arkansas program, then why not negotiate down his buyout clause and leave quickly.  Let's save the barbeque as a reward for leaving early.  Leaving would be in the best interest of Arkansas not supporting his huge ego.

DeltaBoy

Coach be a Man resign and walk away!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

PossumFan

Quote from: DeltaBoy on September 23, 2017, 08:09:52 pm
Coach be a Man resign and walk away!

Quit on his team in other words? That's not a man.