Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Those uniforms

Started by bigpigpimpin, September 23, 2017, 11:46:48 am

Previous topic - Next topic

bigpigpimpin

We look like Ohio state with less grease.

FrankCourtneyNicodemus

Am I the only one who likes these uniforms? And I haven't liked any of the iterations or special uni's since 2007.

The_Iceman

They look awesome. Don't care who we look like.

bennyl08

They look sharp. I like em. Not full time, but it works here in Dallas.
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

greenEGnHAWGS

Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

Martygit

I like 'em - be okay with me if they became our regulars
RIP OTR, REV

The_Iceman

Quote from: MartinGit on September 23, 2017, 11:54:19 am

Just put the red helmet with them.

bphi11ips

I like them.

Now get off of my yard!
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

The OTR

That will go a long way toward them becoming our full time uniforms.

AirWarren

The Jersey and pants for sure.

Oklahawg

Wear leg warmers, a mawashi, and a pirate's eye patch for all I care...just win.

Win and wear 'em the rest of the year.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Martygit

September 23, 2017, 12:12:54 pm #11 Last Edit: September 23, 2017, 12:24:32 pm by MartinGit
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on September 23, 2017, 11:59:31 am
That will go a long way toward them becoming our full time uniforms.

Yeah - my opinion is pretty important up on the hill

BTW - how are things in New Blaine?
RIP OTR, REV

jb11

Quote from: AP85 on September 23, 2017, 12:02:21 pm
The Jersey and pants for sure.
The pants have to be white, right?  Gray is not an official color, right?

By the way, I like them too.  Just wish the hog on the hat was red to show up better.

East Clintwood

I liked them in the preview pics.

I don't like them on the field.

Too much Ohio State.
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

(notOM)Rebel123

Wish they made us play like Ohio State.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

RONBO

Nope, not for me. I just don't understand the attraction to the grey (anthracite), or silver. I also agree, very similar to Ohio State color scheme.

BartIV

I am digging the uni's. Definitely doesn't look like Arkansas

SemperFi

Love the new uni's! I hope that they will continue to wear them. I'll concede a color change to the helmet, but they are sharp.
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

flagstaffhog

I like the uniforms.

Go Hogs Go!
Go HOGS Go!

ThisTeetsTaken

Anything is better than the awkward "tusks' on the shoulder pads jersey. 
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

HamSammich

I'm starting to like them. Here at the bar everyone is saying "I've never seen Ohio state fold like this". I feel like I don't have to be ashamed sort of.

247Hog

Hate Dallas so i don't like the uniforms.
If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

Martygit

I take it back - burn those uniforms  >:(
RIP OTR, REV

Rzbakfromwaybak

.....didn't help the scoreboard at all.
Arkansas born, Arkansas bred, when I die I'll be a Razorback dead.

hoghearted

Quote from: HamSammich on September 23, 2017, 12:47:53 pm
I'm starting to like them. Here at the bar everyone is saying "I've never seen Ohio state fold like this". I feel like I don't have to be ashamed sort of.

There's the silver lining
It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

hoglady

Yep - a friend called from Baton Rouge and said "I thought the Hogs were playing looks like Ohio St to me."
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

RebelliousHog

Quote from: 247Hog on September 23, 2017, 12:54:17 pm
Hate Dallas so i don't like the uniforms.

This.

Also

I kept thinking they looked like the 49ers.

Additionally

I would prefer wins.

"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci