Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What if ARK, Bama, and (Ole Miss or LSU)......

Started by dchoss, November 12, 2015, 09:24:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dchoss

Quote from: Dominicanhog on November 12, 2015, 10:59:35 am
I think the only chance Arkansas has for the SECCG is .. win out and Bama lose to MSU and AU...stranger things...
hammer meets head, nailed it dom hog =+ one
if you don't stand behind our troops by all means 'feel free' to stand in front of them

dchoss

make my day and complete my life ifthe cheating, lying, bigheaded bammers lose out and the hogs win out and get some big time payback against the gaytors
if you don't stand behind our troops by all means 'feel free' to stand in front of them

dchoss

dang, makes me feel better just thinking about that longest of longshots and thowning it on here with the hogs sitting at 5 n 4

dchoss

miss state and auburn can both beat the bammers

dchoss

not gonnabe the gimmes as most of the bammers think it gonna b, 

dchoss

u no most of the bammers b think n theygot it made n the shade etc...

dchoss

said my piece, me gonjna shut up and listen,  thanks 4 b n here folks

dchoss

Quote from: threeNout on November 12, 2015, 11:48:10 am
our only chance remaining now, since Bama beat LSU, is for Bama to lose to MSU and Auburn.

I'd give either MSU or Auburn less than a 10% chance at beating Bama, so BOTH beating Bama is probably at about 0.05 % chance,  but I will be watching the Bama/MSU game with interest this Saturday, hoping for an upset.

Bama loses two more and we win out, we'd win the West, no other tie breakers would be needed.  that's our only chance at this point.

miss state gonna give bama all they want

dchoss

dchoss

theFlyingHog

Quote from: dchoss on November 12, 2015, 09:47:17 pm
C ya
Quote from: dchoss on November 12, 2015, 09:46:53 pm
oops  i m gone
Quote from: dchoss on November 12, 2015, 09:45:36 pm
miss state gonna give bama all they want
Quote from: dchoss on November 12, 2015, 09:42:11 pm
said my piece, me gonjna shut up and listen,  thanks 4 b n here folks
Quote from: dchoss on November 12, 2015, 09:41:01 pm
u no most of the bammers b think n theygot it made n the shade etc...
Quote from: dchoss on November 12, 2015, 09:39:40 pm
not gonnabe the gimmes as most of the bammers think it gonna b, 
Quote from: dchoss on November 12, 2015, 09:36:43 pm
miss state and auburn can both beat the bammers

LSUFan

Quote from: theFlyingHog on November 12, 2015, 10:39:31 pm

+1 To my post pimp!

Change topic.

I guess it's time for the yearly "Who do we need to lose so we don't seemingly suck threads" instead of "whose ass do we need to beat", threads.
I ain't saying you babysitting, but my kids are all over your couch.

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on August 17, 2015, 02:46:52 pm
Sometimes, I think you're a wine-o who found a laptop in a dumpster.

JoeyCapital

What did you say? I missed it. Was distracted. My side piece was arguing with my side piece