Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

May 03, 2024, 11:19:47 pm

We're # 32 in AP Poll

Started by Cresthog, December 16, 2014, 09:26:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Cresthog

What's the point? Everyone knows the Georgia game is already a loss.

They should just mark it a L and then fire Mike before we even play because the season will be lost for the 3rd time already.

porkinsons disease

Quote from: Cresthog on December 16, 2014, 09:26:40 am
What's the point? Everyone knows the Georgia game is already a loss.

They should just mark it a L and then fire Mike before we even play because the season will be lost for the 3rd time already.
hater....you pel lovers beat all.mike is doing a great job and is not going anywhere.and were going to the big dance and you can't stand it. go Mike Anderson and go hogs. he beat cal 3 times in a row

This hiding behind he has a great recruiting classcoming in crap is just another excuse for this man. you could give this man M. Johnson and Larry Bird togather and he still would not win. he is a pitiful coach who can,t coach a lick.-fcj 1/22/2011

Cresthog

Quote from: porkinsons disease on December 16, 2014, 09:32:35 am
hater....you pel lovers beat all.mike is doing a great job and is not going anywhere.and were going to the big dance and you can't stand it. go Mike Anderson and go hogs. he beat cal 3 times in a row

Swing and a miss.

Notice the picture under my alias genius?

PonderinHog

Quote from: Cresthog on December 16, 2014, 09:53:21 am
Swing and a miss.

Notice the picture under my alias genius?
He forgot the sarcasm tag.

porkinsons disease

Quote from: Cresthog on December 16, 2014, 10:10:58 am
I'll get my coat.
Haha...no worries. Just trying to lighten the board up
This hiding behind he has a great recruiting classcoming in crap is just another excuse for this man. you could give this man M. Johnson and Larry Bird togather and he still would not win. he is a pitiful coach who can,t coach a lick.-fcj 1/22/2011