Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Im gonna go ahead and predict next Florida coach

Started by Pulled(PP)pork, October 05, 2014, 12:29:28 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Pulled(PP)pork

Quote from: Jerrajo on October 04, 2014, 11:56:09 am
Petrino has a large buyout at Louisville doesn't he ? I think they go with Mullins.
chucky mullins!

PP

Pulled(PP)pork

Quote from: Jerrajo on October 05, 2014, 12:23:53 am
I have yet to see a single intelligent response from you. Not one single post of yours is anything but insult or ignorant. How you are allowed to be here is unreal. Petrino is a great coach who did a GREAT job here. The same guys who were lineing up to carry his jock strap back then are now the same one's acting bitter and stupid now thats he's gone.

You're just one of many here that refuse to give the man his due. Long was stupid to fire Petrino. Dumbest decision EVER by any Arkansas AD. I say that because unlike you I love the program and enjoy winning football games.

But go ahead with the insults. I'm sure thats all you have.
look at it this way.....Petrino is your favorite neighbor, always there in a pinch, helping out anytime you needed him.  But, then you found out he was boinking your wife.  Now tell us you will judge him solely on how good a neighbor he was.

PP

Torqued pork

Foley has to be feeling some heat to hire the coach to get the Gators back to prominence and Mullens would be a safe and popular choice.

Pulled(PP)pork

Quote from: Jerrajo on October 05, 2014, 01:35:53 am
Petrino wasn't boinking anyones wife.. The lady was engaged and not married. There's a huge deal. Until you tie the knot you're not married. Happens all the time. Coaches get plenty of tail. So your analogy doesnt work here.

He was a great coach. He did great things here. And firing him was foolish.
<whoosh> went right over your head, didn't see that one coming.

PP

bigredone

PP that was your fault it went over his head, you were trying to have a conversation with an absolute moron.

Great coaches have complete programs not just a good passing game. Jerraidiot would love me because I had beans yesterday and have been passing ever since...