Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

(Possible) Brady Injury

Started by HogHomer, August 14, 2013, 03:03:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

smb

GeorgiaHOG

H0GGYSTYLE

Quote from: weresoclose on August 14, 2013, 04:14:03 pm
Pay attention to NFL much?  Brady lost like 90% of the targets he had last season to free agency and stupidity on Kraft's part (Welker).

Pay attention to NFL much?  90% of his targets wasn't lost to free agency.  Gronkowski is currently injured and Hernandez... well we all know that story.  Lloyd is still currently a free agent.

HighTide999

Quote from: Hogcrates on August 15, 2013, 06:16:32 am
We do have some SEC west titles to boast, but remember, you guys were a dumpster fire until  you got Saban. So in the words of our new coach "Just sit back and watch"

Dumpster fire??  LOL.  Come on down on Oct 19th, visit the "museum and get educated.  More bowls, most bowl wins, most SEC championships, best football facilities, walk of champions, lots of statues -  LOL, winning more NC's than you and you children will ever know, you probably were not born in 1964, and can't even name who awarded the hogs a NC - that was 50 years ago, I said 50 years.  Eat your heart out and keep teaching those track stars how to run!
Tebow cried, $Cam lied, trees died, LSU tried and the hawgs were tied -ROLL TIDE

cosmodrum

Quote from: HighTide999 on August 15, 2013, 11:14:22 am
Dumpster fire??  LOL.  Come on down on Oct 19th, visit the "museum and get educated.  More bowls, most bowl wins, most SEC championships, best football facilities, walk of champions, lots of statues -  LOL, winning more NC's than you and you children will ever know, you probably were not born in 1964, and can't even name who awarded the hogs a NC - that was 50 years ago, I said 50 years.  Eat your heart out and keep teaching those track stars how to run!
Tebow cried, $Cam lied, trees died, LSU tried and the hawgs were tied -ROLL TIDE

Why are you here?
Go away, batin'

The Divine Swine

Quote from: HighTide999 on August 15, 2013, 11:14:22 am

i was talking about immediately preceding Saban, but go ahead and boast those mythical championships. everyone knows who the real undefeated champion was in 1964.
Romans 10:9-10

"That if you confess with your mouth, Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: Hogcrates on August 15, 2013, 02:54:10 pm
i was talking about immediately preceding Saban, but go ahead and boast those mythical championships. everyone knows who the real undefeated champion was in 1964.
exactly, the Gumps claim divisional championships even in the years they were on probation...those frickers have more nerve and less brains than Bull Connor (you younguns, look that name up if you don't know who Bull Connor was and what he stood for)
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

HiggiePiggy

Quote from: twistitup on August 15, 2013, 06:35:19 am
That's how they do it in NE

Bledsoe to Brady was a transition due to age and injury. Brady was a backup for several seasons before getting a real chance.

Try back up for 1 season before he got his chance. 

http://www.nfl.com/player/tombrady/2504211/careerstats
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Hawg Balling

Quote from: Hogcrates on August 15, 2013, 02:54:10 pm

Why does our fan base do this?  "You don't have as many National Championships as you act like you do. LULZ." 

Since 1992, Alabama has won 4 National Championships.  We've won 4 SEC West titles.

I look forward to the day when our fan base actually acknowledges Alabama's football success without acting like they somehow faked it all.