Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

PoconoHog

ATTA BOY DALLAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

Hollywood_HOGan45

how in the world are we still in this game?

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RD

LIKE I SAID MOW EM DOWN DALLAS

Dwight_K_Shrute

DK has big ole steel ones.  I mean friiiiiiiiiiiickin huge ones.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

selfexplanatory

This year's nominee for the Coopy award.
Quote from: majp51 on June 02, 2010, 03:27:42 pm
Err, now I know it's easy to bash Shiloh Christian, but I'm pretty there aren't that many high schools in Arkansas that have a player picked in the 3rd round of the NFL Draft.
Or have you forgotten where Damian Williams played school?

hog.goblin

we are destined to win this thing...get some RUNS!!!

SRFL

hawgsav1

Revenge is a dish best served cold. - Klingon Proverb

rzrbackrob

Good is the enemy of great

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

SLC

I need your truthful reply - lie, I will know it... and death will be no respite.

Pig Latin

Quote from: KnilesKankle on April 22, 2012, 09:57:12 am
Smites are like scars, be proud of of them all.

Boardon Hamsay

Geez alou, I'm glad I still have that script of hydrocodone from getting my wisdom teeth removed a few weeks ago!
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

selfexplanatory

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on June 17, 2009, 10:06:47 pm
how in the world are we still in this game?

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The gods don't hate us!
This year's nominee for the Coopy award.
Quote from: majp51 on June 02, 2010, 03:27:42 pm
Err, now I know it's easy to bash Shiloh Christian, but I'm pretty there aren't that many high schools in Arkansas that have a player picked in the 3rd round of the NFL Draft.
Or have you forgotten where Damian Williams played school?

YouDownwithCoachBP?

hawgrunner

clarksville hog

Pig Latin

Quote from: KnilesKankle on April 22, 2012, 09:57:12 am
Smites are like scars, be proud of of them all.

Pickled Pig

My wife is due in November, and I'm naming him/her "Dallas."

orange crush

WOW. College baseball is bad for your heart, but I love it.

threeNout

Can't watch the game but keeping up in this thread is almost like watching it.

sounds like a heck of a gme.

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

JIMMY BOARFFETT

My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.

rzrbackrob

Good is the enemy of great

razorbackfan86

JoePaul03

WCOB, 2003

TNhawgfan

I think I may need to put the local ambulance service on speed dial if this goes much further
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Dwight_K_Shrute

You know i want to win this now, but it wouldn't bother me if the game goes so long that the soccer game is over and doesn't get broadcast.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

trippigs

Gotta score here......just can't hold them off forever. Get on base, be smart and plate someone! I think we win if we go ahead.

PoconoHog

Come on bats....please....get a few runs NOW....
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

arkmark

Flock the mets,  this is the Hogs grinding out a game.

Hogbody

hog-man

:razorback: STRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE 3>YOUR OUT OF THERE MOFO. C'MON HOGS LETS GET THOSE BATS RATTLING!!!!!WHEH- I can breath now.... GO HOGS
GOTTA HAVE MY HOGS!!!!!

YouDownwithCoachBP?

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on June 17, 2009, 10:06:49 pm
DK has big ole steel ones.  I mean friiiiiiiiiiiickin huge ones.

Astros probably feeling pretty good about their pick right about now.

RD

razorback541

moccus

RD

LOAD EM UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STACK EM UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RAAAAAAAAAAAAACK EM UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man we need to step up on the plate.  When a pitcher  sees su off the plate like we do, the plate looks wide as a king size bed.

Hot_Town_Hog

Way to go Hogs!!! Way to show faith negative posters!!!!!

GreeneRev

Quote from: razorbackfan86 on June 17, 2009, 10:08:20 pm
Anyone got a number for a cardiologist?

My grandma works for one here in fort smith!  ;)

Boardon Hamsay

hog-man

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on June 17, 2009, 10:08:32 pm
You know i want to win this now, but it wouldn't bother me if the game goes so long that the soccer game is over and doesn't get broadcast.
man isnt that the truth!
GOTTA HAVE MY HOGS!!!!!

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

capehog

Quote from: Fatty McGee on October 26, 2010, 03:19:41 pm
I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on April 28, 2010, 05:34:48 pm
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

TNhawgfan

I'd rather be dead than be a Vol