Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Trey Smith, OL Jackson, TN

Started by ImHogginIt, August 20, 2016, 06:38:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ImHogginIt

Smith had been interested in the Hogs at one time and was lined up against Hogville poster RAZ FAN's son all night and apparently couldn't block him or wouldn't. FACS won the game in OT. Young Mr Davidson is a junior we might want to keep an eye on.

http://www.hudl.com/video/3/3889942/57b8e0a83bd81557f89a295d

proffitthog

ImHogginIt

Yeah they were even moving Smith away from him to the right side cause he couldn't move Zach off the line of scrimmage on running plays.

razorhog52

Zach Davidson
6'2 215 4.7
Cordova,TN

Will he be recruited as a LB?

ImHogginIt

Quote from: razorhog52 on August 20, 2016, 08:56:10 pm
Zach Davidson
6'2 215 4.7
Cordova,TN

Will he be recruited as a LB?

Only a Jr. Daddy is 6'4". Have to see how much he grows the next year or so.

greenie

August 20, 2016, 09:52:18 pm #5 Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 10:11:52 pm by greenie
So...is there some news about Trey Smith, or is this thread about Zach Davidson?  Or maybe the news is that Smith had trouble with Davidson in a recent game.

ImHogginIt

Quote from: greenie on August 20, 2016, 09:52:18 pm
So...is there some news about Trey Smith, or is this thread about Zach Davidson?

About Zach. Trey dropped us. If Trey is such a great player then Zach proved over and over last night that he's a player that we might want to take notice of. He plays at a small private school and he was injured this Summer and could not go to camps including the Hog camps.

Oklahawg

Davidson looked like a D1 player in the video. No one else impressed me.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

ImHogginIt

Quote from: Oklahawg on August 20, 2016, 11:19:02 pm
Davidson looked like a D1 player in the video. No one else impressed me.

I posted this because he's the son of a Hogville poster and huge Hog fan and thought some might find it interesting. He is a 2018 grad that all night went up against the 2017 247 sports #10 OT 4 star recruit and repeatedly got the better of him. He'll play somewhere on some level. Reminds me a lot of Brooks Ellis. 

greenie

Quote from: ImHogginIt on August 21, 2016, 12:02:42 am
I posted this because he's the son of a Hogville poster and huge Hog fan and thought some might find it interesting. He is a 2018 grad that all night went up against the 2017 247 sports #10 OT 4 star recruit and repeatedly got the better of him. He'll play somewhere on some level. Reminds me a lot of Brooks Ellis.

Roger that.
Looks like someone to keep an eye on.
Thanks.

LJHOG

He needs to go play against better competition.

Pulled(PP)pork

Quote from: LJHOG on August 21, 2016, 09:33:19 am
He needs to go play against better competition.
he should just ask his coach to find them

PP

proffitthog

I believe after that performance against one of the top O lineman in the country he will be noticed now.

proffitthog

We will have to fight Kentucky for him.

rzrbackfan88

If Smith is really #1 in the country then this Davidson boy can play

Peter Porker

Quote from: ImHogginIt on August 21, 2016, 12:02:42 am

Thanks for posting, but the thread title is very deceiving which you clearly did on purpose to get views.

Dad is 6'4". How tall is the mom?
Quote from: Peter Porker on January 08, 2014, 04:03:21 pm
Notice he says your boy instead of "our coach". Very telling.

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

EastMemphisHog

I graduated from USJ. Crazy to think my school has the top OL in the country.

Pulled(PP)pork

they sure do talk this kid up over here

PP

ImHogginIt

Quote from: Pulled(PP)pork on September 14, 2016, 03:01:14 pm
they sure do talk this kid up over here

PP

Well it is the recruiting board.  ;D

Looked good against two highly rated OT's though

Pulled(PP)pork

Quote from: ImHogginIt on September 14, 2016, 05:27:30 pm
Well it is the recruiting board.  ;D

Looked good against two highly rated OT's though
In the jackson media, you doofus

PP

ImHogginIt

proffitthog

Just a Junior. Just wait until he is able to go to camps. He is also a 4.0 GPA. student.

Pulled(PP)pork

ImHogginIt

Quote from: proffitthog on September 15, 2016, 09:26:48 am
Just a Junior. Just wait until he is able to go to camps. He is also a 4.0 GPA. student.

4.8 hearing from Harvard and Yale

proffitthog

Quote from: ImHogginIt on September 15, 2016, 10:27:39 am
4.8 hearing from Harvard and Yale
I didn't want him to get the big head.