Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who is next?

Started by RazorBassin, August 12, 2016, 08:59:18 am

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorBassin

Just wanted to know your thoughts on who you think will commit next and when do you expect it.  :razorback:

greenie

Here's my unsubstantiated guess:

who:   Larry Boyd, OG, St. Louis, MO
when: as soon as he can get to campus for a visit.  sounds like he and his coach are working on it.

East TN HAWG

Quote from: greenie on August 12, 2016, 09:31:00 am
Here's my unsubstantiated guess:

who:   Larry Boyd, OG, St. Louis, MO
when: as soon as he can get to campus for a visit.  sounds like he and his coach are working on it.

I agree.  I thought it would have been Nixon, but we maybe slow playing him. 

hawginbigd1

Quote from: East TN HAWG on August 12, 2016, 10:48:24 am
I agree.  I thought it would have been Nixon, but we maybe slow playing him.
The tone of RD's article made it sound as though we should go ahead and mark him #20

Huds_HawgTide

Take Nixon...I know we have some big fish in the board but take him
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

Seebs

To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

RazorWhacker

Seebs

To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

MissippHog

Seebs

greenie

Boyd to Illinois.
So much for my instincts.

MissippHog

jackflash

my guess would be dl Frazier when he visits

Seebs