Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Froholdt's Brother

Started by Rzback, August 11, 2016, 04:53:53 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Rzback

Any news on him possibly joining his brother at Arkansas in the future either with a scholarship or as a walk-on?
Winning Percentages (how times have changed!) Frank Broyles 71%  Lou Holtz  74%  Ken Hatfield 76%  Jack Crowe 38%  Joe Kines 35%  Danny Ford 47% Houston Nutt 61%  Bobby Petrino 67%  John L Smith  33%  Bret Bielema 46%  Chad Morris 14%  Sam Pittman 52%

Dominicanhog

I think his name is Lars... thought he was looking at ATU...

Richard Davenport

Rzback

I just got a message back from him on facebook and he said that he got injured just before time to start Junior College so he will not be joining the Razorbacks but promised that his brother will tear it up for us.
Winning Percentages (how times have changed!) Frank Broyles 71%  Lou Holtz  74%  Ken Hatfield 76%  Jack Crowe 38%  Joe Kines 35%  Danny Ford 47% Houston Nutt 61%  Bobby Petrino 67%  John L Smith  33%  Bret Bielema 46%  Chad Morris 14%  Sam Pittman 52%

yraciv

Lars was always a longshot to make it to the Razorbacks. He is older than Hjalte and not quite the same talent.  Sucks he had to give it up due to injury though. I thought he could have made a nice Wonder Boy and he loves the Hogs.