Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wednesday bits: Two highly regarded DL planning visits

Started by Richard Davenport, August 03, 2016, 06:13:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jackflash

Like to hear about DL recruits think we need some more in this class. Like to know about the kid from Hawaii

Neednewcoach

Who is the Juco D-lineman that's committed to FL that was once committed to Rhodes at ISU?  Do we have a legitimate shot at him?

Richard Davenport

Quote from: Neednewcoach on August 03, 2016, 08:17:44 am
Who is the Juco D-lineman that's committed to FL that was once committed to Rhodes at ISU?  Do we have a legitimate shot at him?

Yes. Javier Edwards was recently in my tidbits where he said he's setting up an OV to Arkansas.

secneahog

Quote from: Neednewcoach on August 03, 2016, 08:17:44 am

🐗
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

secneahog

Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

theFlyingHog

Rocky&Boarwinkle

I am liking the national scope.  Take care of our backyard and region and then go to places that are cold or far away and sell them on competing in the best conference in college football.  It reminds me of how Tennessee used to recruit in the 90s.

HardingHog

Would love for the Hogs to get a Johnson and Johnston package deal! Also, I know it'll be tough to sway kids from Michigan's backyard, but I'd love to steal one of those studs out from under Harbaugh's nose. I'm sure Enos, Rhoads, and Anderson have all recruited that region, but getting 4 and 5 stars from the Detroit area to come to Arkansas would be quite a coup

Hawgzinbowlz

With over 6 months until NSD we can be patient. "GO HOGS"

jackflash

ricepig

Quote from: jackflash on August 13, 2016, 11:52:15 am
wonder how many we will have to wait on until NSD

All of them except any JUCO that signs early! Seriously, who knows how many we will actually take this year, that may be the telling info on NSD decisions.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: jackflash on August 13, 2016, 11:52:15 am
wonder how many we will have to wait on until NSD

We can't much afford to wait too long. 
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15