Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Larry Boyd

Started by secneahog, August 02, 2016, 09:46:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

secneahog

Released his top 4 and 🐗 Was in it.

6'5 310 massive of a man with a long wingspan.

Basically his HUDL video shows him either pancacking the defender or simply hitting them and they fall down.

Kurt Anderson is the lead recruiter, Mizzou has the predictions.

I really like this kid, hope we snag him with that Kedrick scholarship.
First we made the top 8 now top 4.

WooPigSooie. 💯🐗🏈🇺🇸
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

The_Boot_stops_here

The guys we've got commited project as OT's. This guy would be a welcome addition at OG. Mizzou is a dumpster fire but they are the home state school. Let's see what you've got Coach Anderson

secneahog

Quote from: The_Boot_stops_here on August 02, 2016, 09:48:39 pm
The guys we've got commited project as OT's. This guy would be a welcome addition at OG. Mizzou is a dumpster fire but they are the home state school. Let's see what you've got Coach Anderson

Yeah,  I think Mizzou new hc is pretty good. Just came into a bad situation.  Hopefully Bielema and Anderson can sway the guy. 

Boyd looks huge in his hudl video. He has that look like a big time olineman.

I know competition he could be going against could be bigger, but that doesn't take anything away from Boyd on how he's built.

He would make this oline class be big time.
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

RedyorNot

Anderson is doing work so hopefully it pays off with this kid-

HogMantheIntruder

His Hudl video is nasty! Definitely worth the watch. He's another one that should get bumped to a 4* his Senior year (IMO). He'd be a huge get.

http://www.hudl.com/video/3/6565462/5721cef04df6124b701c21a8
"When life hands you lemons, just shut up and eat the damn lemons."
   -Harry Solomon

HardingHog

Slimac4

That's disappointing... A lot better offers on the table too.

rljjr

It's close to home. Good luck, LB. Make the most of your good fortune.

Dominicanhog

Quote from: rljjr on August 14, 2016, 10:06:09 am
It's close to home. Good luck, LB. Make the most of your good fortune.

Illinois will sign better talent over the next few years... I think Lovie has something for the big boys.. it might take a year or two but the university landed as good as they could have hoped for... imo.

hawgmasta

Yeah I keep forgetting lovie smith is there. He's gotta have some serious weight when he visits a kid and for good measure reason.

JackJohnson

well that sucks...he would have had the best offer list of any of our OL commits had he came here