Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Why are we,

Started by 1highhog, August 01, 2016, 11:23:56 am

Previous topic - Next topic

1highhog

still sitting on 17 when I thought we'd already had 19 verbal's?  Is there something I'm not aware of? 

Another topic, we can sign 25 this year correct?  I'm not in any form knowledgeable about recruiting and what we need, I just love watching the Hogs play in any sport we play in.  But if we do have 19 already, and can sign 25 this year, what's our now most pressing needs to fill out the rest of this class with?  I'll hang up and listen.

FraggleHog

Calling the Hogs from DFW

1highhog

Quote from: FraggleHog on August 01, 2016, 11:27:10 am
??? ??? ??? ??? ???

We are at 19 recruits

http://arkansas.247sports.com/Season/2017-Football/Commits

Shows at the top of the page on here we're at 17, that's what I always look at, I don't look at any other sites, this is my Hog source for recruits updates.

010HogFan

ZERO

The OP of that topic just hasn't updated it. Occam's razor, man.
Quote from: Squealers on December 30, 2014, 05:14:49 pmCharlie Strong and I have something in common... yesterday we both got colonoscopies.

Quote"These fans hate Texas more than they like themselves."

1highhog

Quote from: 010HogFan on August 01, 2016, 11:51:49 am
found the problem

Not much of a problem if you ask me.  I just stick with Hogville and all of the questions I need answered get answered, just as they did today.  There's usually one prick in the mix, ^^^^^ that has to show out a little, not naming names, but there's a lot of great fans on here who's a straight shooter and willing to provide good info.

1highhog

Quote from: ZERO on August 01, 2016, 11:54:08 am
The OP of that topic just hasn't updated it. Occam's razor, man.

Thanks Zero for the information, much appreciated.

SkeeterHawg

Quote from: 1highhog on August 01, 2016, 11:23:56 am
still sitting on 17 when I thought we'd already had 19 verbal's?  Is there something I'm not aware of? 

Another topic, we can sign 25 this year correct?  I'm not in any form knowledgeable about recruiting and what we need, I just love watching the Hogs play in any sport we play in.  But if we do have 19 already, and can sign 25 this year, what's our now most pressing needs to fill out the rest of this class with?  I'll hang up and listen.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dDeJCbrI24KKnL5gRX-4YwkJqOD7U8D2OT6wNasJigA/edit#gid=2046831548

secneahog

So.....do we get 25 this class?
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

longpig

Still need a few of each for each side of the trench, don't we?
Don't be scared, be smart.

1highhog

Quote from: longpig on August 01, 2016, 05:54:33 pm
Still need a few of each for each side of the trench, don't we?

That's where I'd think we could always use good talent if it came our way in these last spots or at LB.  I know we're getting better at LB but I'd use every last spot we have at that position and CB if I knew they were all top notch difference makers.

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

Hogfanbornin94

I think we take 6 more, because for us to sign a full class we would have to have 7 players leave early or transfer.

jwilliamson67

Counting 22 for the 16 class. Could count 3 back if they come in at Christmas.

So they could actually sign 28.