Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Big Buck Classic

Started by HogBreath, January 24, 2016, 12:01:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogBreath

Has anyone else attended?  We went yesterday, huge crowd there.  Had a great time and saw lots of great Arkansas bucks, including the huge McGehee area behemoth, he had a gross of 212, supposed to net right around 191-192 and may be the new state record and the best buck ever taken in the south.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

HogBreath

Well, it's now official, the buck ended up netting 195 & change, new state record typical, & best typical ever killed in the south.   Wow!!!  That is very impressive.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

tophawg19

that is awesome . i figured the record would come out of the north east part of the state . Especially the Crawleys ridge area
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

DeltaBoy

Where did that one from Monroe County place?????
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

razorbacker3

DeltaBoy

Quote from: razorbacker3 on January 26, 2016, 07:11:42 am
Drew county

No I am talking about Mike Fowlers Big Buck he shot in Monroe County.  It was shared on the Big Buck Classic Page on Facebook Dec 7th 2015.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.

pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: DeltaBoy on January 26, 2016, 08:26:05 am
No I am talking about Mike Fowlers Big Buck he shot in Monroe County.  It was shared on the Big Buck Classic Page on Facebook Dec 7th 2015.

Wasn't that deer killed last year or the year before?  And they just shared it again. 

DeltaBoy

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on January 26, 2016, 03:38:46 pm
Wasn't that deer killed last year or the year before?  And they just shared it again. 

Not what I was told but you can never tell now days.

HogHeaven2001

Mike's deer was killed 2 years ago!!

DeltaBoy

HogHeaven2001