Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Just Keep Winning

Started by hawgsalot, January 17, 2017, 09:23:18 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hawgsalot

The Mizzou game was a breathe of fresh air, built a lead and held or pushed it.  Good D for the most part and I was ready for MA to be gone after letting one guy beat us against MSU.  At this point Mike must figure out a way to win 9 or 10 more and I'll be back on the wagon.  Every game we have left is winnable, a couple tough ones but winnable and that's what good coaches with good talent do.  Hopefully we had a KY effect thing going against MSU.  Hopefully it's just taking a bit for the JC guys to learn their role.  If we only get to 20 wins or less then it's time to move on in my opinion, the pattern must change for the results to change.  If we get to 22 or 23 along with the guys he has coming in then I'm good giving him 2 more years.  We were absolutely set up with our OC wins to get to 23 or 24 this year but the loss to MSU and Florida at HOME made this year a grind for the team and fans alike.  To be honest, it's dang near unacceptable to lose both of those games but if you replace them with a wins on the road then it's hard not to see the progress/coaching.

The_Iceman