Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

All this talk about the future recruits coming to save the day

Started by Sed76, January 11, 2017, 11:09:15 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Sed76

It's been said that we have these really good recruiting classes coming in the next couple of years. With that said, based on what we've seen the past few years what are the odds this staff develops those kids and make the Hogs great again? This is not a Fire Mike thread, just curious as to what everyone thinks.

Big Boi

More than that we have had problems in past getting recruits enrolled.

hogsanity

Quote from: Sed76 on January 11, 2017, 11:09:15 am
It's been said that we have these really good recruiting classes coming in the next couple of years. With that said, based on what we've seen the past few years what are the odds this staff develops those kids and make the Hogs great again? This is not a Fire Mike thread, just curious as to what everyone thinks.

None, you don't make a bball program great again that way. You make it great by building a solid base, especially at G, then supplement it with dynamic players that are 1 and done or 2 and done.  Unless you are KY of course.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE