Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

much needed

Started by Uberanubis, October 04, 2015, 09:15:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Uberanubis

good morning hogville. I know all are in good spirits this morning after a much needed win over tenner last night. I'm proud we were able to HANG on to a win and not snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. but as I watched last night we still have yet to correct glaring problems. the 4th quarter was like watching 2 retards in a heavy weight fight. no body wins that and lets be honest, no one really won the 4th quarter. we just survived.

yes this was a much needed win to boost morale. I still say we are ahead of tenner in respect of rebuilding, but we still obviously have a long way to go. we are dinged batted and bruised. the offensive line played better over all. they still have their issues. AC was on fire last night and the receivers played f\very well all night despite getting beaten up. BA hasn't changed, in all 5 games this year he has played EXACTLY the same, take that w\for what it is, good or bad.

the defense FINALLY made some adjustments at half and played a MUCH better game over all. lets hope that this is the beginning of a turn around. i think we will miss Josh Williams at LB the rest of the year, but its going to be trial by fire for our young LBs. Hope they are ready for a challenge.

this win will build some confidence, maybe even get the monkey off the back for some players so they can relax and just play football. we are  going to need it. for the fans it was much need also, the trolls are in hiding since we won. I know that some mods are trying to keep it positive, and there is positive to take from the game and that's what I hope we don't focus on in practice this week.

we have a lot of problems still but a victory eases the pain and gets the mind right for the next week if we don't linger on the win. go hogs and beat bama.
Quote from: East TN HAWG on January 31, 2015, 11:37:05 am
I think it's a common event whether it is in AR or around the world where a group of Hog fans get together.  I've seen it in TN, TX, LA and in Germany.  Being a Razorback is like being in a brotherhood.  When the brotherhood meet, they call the Hogs.