Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Play College Fantasy Football With Hogville.net and FanDuel.com!

Started by WJC3, September 18, 2015, 11:36:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

WJC3

Play college fantasy football in the private Hogville.net league through FanDuel.com. Win cash prizes, support Hogville.net, and compete against other Hogville members for bragging rights!

Ready to go? Click here to play

How Hogville.net's Fantasy Football League on FanDuel.com Work (short version)
•   This is a private fantasy football league offered exclusively for Hogville.net
•   New leagues each week; play as little or as often as you'd like.
•   Matching bonus for all Hogville league members, up to $200. Deposit up to $200, and FanDuel will match up to $200, enabling you to play for many weeks!

How to Get Started
•   Click on here to visit our custom landing page
•   Next, click the green "JOIN NOW" button.
•   If you've never played with FanDuel before, sign yourself up (use the promo code HOGVILLE, which should already be preloaded).
•   Click "Add Funds" ($10 minimum deposit).
•   If you get lost and can't find your way back to the Hogville league (it happens!), click here; then click "JOIN NOW" again.
•   Pick your players with FanDuel's really easy system.
•   Follow the games and see if you win!

Lanny

"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

WJC3

Thanks Lanny! Excited to be working with you and Hogville.net again.

BTW, leagues Starts 6 pm ET Saturday. First place wins $20. $2 entry fee, top 7 teams win cash.

Lanny

You do not have to be a member of Hogville.net to play.  All guest are welcome to participate
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

Doug

This is also linked at the top of our forum, under Quick Links, so it's accessible on every page of our forums. :)
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

WJC3

The Tennessee game is on an earlier slate. Typically, Fan Duel breaks a CFL into three line-ups: Thursday/Friday, Saturday (early), Saturday (late). We went with the Saturday (late) line-up to ensure we included the Arkansas vs Texas A&M game. In the future, if you have a preferable line-up, just post it here and we'll set it up for the following week.

Scott Marshall

I just entered with the code but it only gave me $10...it didnt give me the bonus $10 for even $20

Gunit

Quote from: Scott Marshall on September 25, 2015, 02:10:00 pm
I just entered with the code but it only gave me $10...it didnt give me the bonus $10 for even $20

Fanduel gives you the bonus in small amounts at a time based on the amount you play.

sickboy

Scott Marshall

I keep getting this...
We're sorry, but your location prohibits you from making deposits or playing on FanDuel. Customers from the following states are currently ineligible to participate on FanDuel: Arizona, Iowa, Louisiana, Montana, or Washington

jacobp

Dwight_K_Shrute

Yeah I'm wondering if given the current legal scrutiny the daily fantasy leagues are now under if this is such a good idea.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

dffhogs

Is there a contest this week? It has never started this late...