Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 27, 2024, 12:12:10 am

Mallet believers?

Started by tahlahog, August 21, 2009, 10:03:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tahlahog

August 21, 2009, 10:03:20 pm Last Edit: August 21, 2009, 10:05:15 pm by tahlahog
How many tyler wilson supporters are now believing In Mallet as the starting quarterback?  I myself have changed my mind twice.  First I thought Mallet was going to win the job, then I changed my mind to wilson, Now I am back in the Mallet camp.   I feel like I could run for congress.

Wildhog

Man, I feel like this is usually a lame response, and it may still be, but...

Fail.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

tahlahog

sorry for some spelling errors.

hog_fan

Wilson has got to get a handle on things under center. You can't have drops in a game. it will take time, but it will be fine. Ryan is the guy. After today, wouldn't shock me if it is confirmed.

farmhawg

Quote from: hog_fan on August 22, 2009, 09:33:11 am
Wilson has got to get a handle on things under center. You can't have drops in a game. it will take time, but it will be fine. Ryan is the guy. After today, wouldn't shock me if it is confirmed.
He had another drop today.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!