Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

booogaga

GO HOGS!

Arkapigdiesel

Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 27, 2012, 10:54:27 am
Show me a school that has rational fans and I'll show you a loser.

Bosshog479

Quote from: RD on June 05, 2009, 01:59:16 pm
Those on cell phones don't give a frick about I'm on a boat...so stfu

We could care less what you think.Not my problem your on a phone.......... Quit killing the vibe. Go hogs

booogaga

GO HOGS!

cosmodrum

Go away, batin'

Clint Alan

Kuhn
grounds to short

TEAM            1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9      R    H    E
Arkansas        0   1   0   1   0                         2    4    1
Florida St.      0   1   0   0                              1    4    0

0 runs, 0 hits, 1 walk, 0 men left
"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.  When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."  -Frank Sinatra

jmingram911

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.  When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."  -Frank Sinatra

Clint Alan

jmingram911

booogaga

GO HOGS!

Clint Alan

bad guy, bad guy, bad guy due up for Bad Guys

THExONE

can these SR games be called after so many innings?
If at first you dont suceed, so much for sky diving.......

jmingram911

cosmodrum

Go away, batin'

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

anyone else following the twitter feed?  been silent for a half hour.  the twitter dude must be dropping the Browns off at the Super Bowl.

NuttinItUp

We need to get our bats working. 2 isn't going to win this one.

razorbackfan86

booogaga

its hard to believe vanhorn has been here 7 years
GO HOGS!

jdhogster

she just say the hogs were down in the dumps????

booogaga

GO HOGS!

Clint Alan

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

booogaga

GO HOGS!

Bosshog479

booogaga

GO HOGS!

Clint Alan

TNhawgfan

I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

jdhogster

dang that was a rooster tail coming off the ball into the outfield grass

fanofthehog

He/she was referring to Nebraska being down in the dumps before Van Horn arrived.

razorbackfan4life

DK has been giving up singles on that exact same pitch all game.. stop throwing it!!

Clint Alan

booogaga

GO HOGS!

jdhogster

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

Bosshog479

Glad they did not play in fayetville. Weather is so bad here

TNhawgfan

I have been very understanding with granting FSU the super regional, but now I say frick it. They should have given the damn thing to Arkansas!

Oliver

Great now we get to wait for Florida State to take the lead this inning.

RD

THExONE

sorry for the double post but posting angain I think this might have been lost on the end of last page.

Can these SR games be called after a certain amount of innings?
If at first you dont suceed, so much for sky diving.......

Clint Alan

This game isnt going to get played today, I dont imagine

jdhogster

Quote from: fanofthehog on June 05, 2009, 02:08:37 pm
He/she was referring to Nebraska being down in the dumps before Van Horn arrived.

Thanks for clearing that up....thought the insane commentary was being continued by the great Pam

imhogwild2

June 05, 2009, 02:11:05 pm #3094 Last Edit: June 05, 2009, 02:13:23 pm by imhogwild2
so if they don't finish the game today then will they finish it tomorrow before tomorrows game?
Bring back slobbering hog. Member Since 12/1/2006

hogfan064

athunt

its not who is better, but who can stay loose the longest
"It's easy to recruit these combine guys that run around real fast in their underwear.  We're gonna recruit football players"
-Reggie Johnson

hogfan064

Quote from: hogfan064 on June 05, 2009, 02:11:18 pm
FSU needs to build a dome

The announcer must be reading this thread because he just said the samething

bsking

The Ncaa are a bunch of freaking idiots for having this played in Talahasee.  It happened in the regional and its happening now.  I doubt if they every get another Super.

TNhawgfan

The field already looked terrible. If they decide to play on it today it will be a slop. Advantage to...?