Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pat Bradley (SEC Network lean)

Started by Dillon23, November 18, 2013, 09:16:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Dillon23

Where is he going now??  I liked him and Stoerner in the morning.

Ash

jizzohn

What he is leaving another show? 

YoMama

Break & Run

I know where, but I'm not saying.  Let's just say another show is getting better, finally.
Quote from: Michael BernalWhat's your favorite Arkansas tradition?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

Potosihog

If he is replacing tommy I may turn 103.7 back on in the morning.  I haven't listened to that show in quite a while

hawgXi

Quote from: Break & Run on November 18, 2013, 09:54:58 am
I know where, but I'm not saying.  Let's just say another show is getting better, finally.

I had permanently changed my dial to 93.3 and liked what BS in the morning offered.

from what you're saying "another show is getting better, finally"

I'm worried that bradley may be added to the cast with bazzel & smith.

unfortunately, this will prevent me from hearing any of bradley's comments, unless his appearance on the buzz results in tommy smith's retirement from the show

DeWayne R

Quote from: Potosihog on November 18, 2013, 10:23:50 am
If he is replacing tommy I may turn 103.7 back on in the morning.  I haven't listened to that show in quite a while

Didn't know that show was still on.
When you're Black and proud it's called pride but when you're White and proud it's called racism

Dillon23

I thought that Stoerner only came on that show because of Pat....I can't imagine him staying on now.  I guess if Pat goes back to his old show with Acri that it will make it tolerable...it is not right now.

Pigswill

Man, this is bad news. I really liked Bradley & Stoerner in the Morning. I absolutely HATED the Zone as Acri runs over the other host and makes it clear his opinion is the only one that matters! 93.3 was a breath of fresh air, with King narcicist Bo Mattingly being the weakest link. Stoerner's voice is dull and un-radio friendly, and that show better get him some help quickly, or it's over soon. Wish Bradley had stayed put with BS in the Morning ... :(

WILL CLINTON

Unless it's on 96.3, it won't change my listening at all.
There is no sacred ground for the conquered.

grumpypenguin

Now I won't be listening to 93.3 in the morning at all. Can't stand that Foxsports Daybreak show. Andy Furman is the biggest hack in the world. He just went from saying the Chiefs can't go very far with Alex Smith as their QB to saying the 49ers made a mistake in letting Alex Smith leave

The NewEra

Quote from: Dillon23 on November 18, 2013, 10:37:18 am
I thought that Stoerner only came on that show because of Pat....I can't imagine him staying on now.  I guess if Pat goes back to his old show with Acri that it will make it tolerable...it is not right now.

I like Pat, but I just can't tolerate Acri, so for me at least that's not a fix for that time slot.

Pigswill

Quote from: The NewEra on November 18, 2013, 11:24:58 am
I like Pat, but I just can't tolerate Acri, so for me at least that's not a fix for that time slot.
+1, .. I couldn't listen to that Acri show even when Pat was there, and didn't know Pat was a good host until he got his own show.  If Pat has to work with either Bazzel or Acri ... it will be bad for him.

mbgrulz

Stoener is about as bad as it gets...Sounds like a complete redneck and is totally clueless about everything other than FB. EVERY TIME he mentions something about basketball, he screws it up.

hoglady

That's a big blow for 93.3.
They better get someone in there pretty fast.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

mjsphd

The afternoon show on KARN is awful.  Maybe he ends of there.

cosmodrum

Quote from: Pigswill on November 18, 2013, 11:17:06 am
Man, this is bad news. I really liked Bradley & Stoerner in the Morning. I absolutely HATED the Zone as Acri runs over the other host and makes it clear his opinion is the only one that matters! 93.3 was a breath of fresh air, with King narcicist Bo Mattingly being the weakest link. Stoerner's voice is dull and un-radio friendly, and that show better get him some help quickly, or it's over soon. Wish Bradley had stayed put with BS in the Morning ... :(

Mattingly is easily the best on 93.3.

I want Eddin's to get more air time. Love that dude.
Go away, batin'

Bowfishinghogfan

In 91 days he will be back where he left.

The Hogfather

Quote from: cosmodrum on November 18, 2013, 12:22:15 pm

Yes to both!

pigture perfect

I think he's learning the grass is not always greener as they say.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Bowfishinghogfan

AR has a very bad list of sports radio shows. I'm not sure if Bo is worse or know it all Schapp. They should play both in prisons as punishment.

colbs

Be nice if he was the one that replaced Bradley.

kibster

Quote from: colbs on November 18, 2013, 12:36:53 pm
Be nice if he was the one that replaced Bradley.

Unlikely that is going to happen.  Doesn't he have a pretty cushy job in the financial industry?
Electronic communities build nothing. You wind up with nothing. We are dancing animals. How beautiful it is to get up and go out and do something. We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different. - Kurt Vonnegut

The Marmot

Which goes to show how bad AR sports radio really is.
I was booooorn to love you... I was booooorn to lick your face... I was booooorn to rub you... but you were born to rub me first - Ty Webb

Quote from: WilsonHog on October 28, 2014, 06:59:50 pm
The fact that you can type the words doesn't stop the thought behind those words from being horseshit.

GO HOGS!!!!!!!

grumpypenguin

Quote from: Bowfishinghogfan on November 18, 2013, 12:35:42 pm
AR has a very bad list of sports radio shows. I'm not sure if Bo is worse or know it all Schapp. They should play both in prisons as punishment.

Bo at least has good guests on for interviews. But he is a very good user of red herring fallacies to prove callers wrong or call them idiots

The Marmot

Quote from: grumpypenguin on November 18, 2013, 12:41:59 pm
Bo at least has good guests on for interviews. But he is a very good user of red herring fallacies to prove callers wrong or call them idiots

And then cut them off with a commercial.
I was booooorn to love you... I was booooorn to lick your face... I was booooorn to rub you... but you were born to rub me first - Ty Webb

The fact that you can type the words doesn't stop the thought behind those words from being horseshit.

GO HOGS!!!!!!!

mbgrulz

Quote from: grumpypenguin on November 18, 2013, 12:41:59 pm
I actually think Bo usually pwnes his guests...Its usually some dude that sounds like he smells like crap, and has no points to argue.

SwazyHog

Quote from: Break & Run on November 18, 2013, 09:54:58 am
Finally going to get much better, no more of Lecuyer's horrid voice! Pat should have never left in the first place.
"I felt like I owed it to the state. They let me come in and transfer here to Arkansas, and I felt like it wouldn't be fair after one year to just up and leave."

"This is your Public Service Announcement  for 2010: Remember, No One's Buckass Snitshit Crazier Than Arkansas Fans."

Josh Goforth

Not quite sure how someone sounds like they smell like crap?

Wildhog

Anyone with 46 chromosomes should realize that Mattingly is BY FAR the best in the state.  It's not even approaching close.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

Torqued pork

Any market where ol' RR can succeed for so long isn't exactly demanding.

Wildhog

Quote from: Bubbaswinestein on November 18, 2013, 01:16:53 pm
Any market where ol' RR can succeed for so long isn't exactly demanding.

Randy Marsh would be so much better.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

SpaCityHawg

Quote from: hoglady on November 18, 2013, 12:04:41 pm
That's a big blow for 93.3.
They better get someone in there pretty fast.

I have heard Michael from Stuttgart say he is deserving of a spot on radio.

Torqued pork

Bowfishinghogfan

Michael from Stuttgart and tiger kitty would make for an interesting duo. Listening to them argue than being able to call in and rip both of them would be fun.
Right now it's the same 8-10 callers that call every show and add absolutely nothing to the conversation. They are called driven and that's why they suck. The same babling callers.

SpaCityHawg

Quote from: Bowfishinghogfan on November 18, 2013, 01:30:02 pm
Michael from Stuttgart and tiger kitty would make for an interesting duo. Listening to them argue than being able to call in and rip both of them would be fun.
Right now it's the same 8-10 callers that call every show and add absolutely nothing to the conversation. They are called driven and that's why they suck. The same babling callers.

I don't know how interesting it would be, Michael would be talking about all the money he makes betting on sporting events  and tigger bait would say Arkansas fans are dumb and the program is 2nd or 3rd tier. That leaves alot of time for commercials.

The Marmot

Quote from: Wildhog on November 18, 2013, 01:15:17 pm
Anyone with 46 chromosomes should realize that Mattingly is BY FAR the best in the state.  It's not even approaching close.

Quote from: The Marmot on November 18, 2013, 12:40:27 pm
Which goes to show how bad AR sports radio really is.

GO HOGS!!!!!!!

ADHog

Quote from: mbgrulz on November 18, 2013, 11:49:00 am
Stoener is about as bad as it gets...Sounds like a complete redneck and is totally clueless about everything other than FB. EVERY TIME he mentions something about basketball, he screws it up.

Agreed! Stoener does no research, does not watch sports but only football, has no range when it comes to talking sports, he's simply in the position because of who he is, not because of his qualifications. He's just a jock that people listen to and I'm not sure why. When is going to move on to whatever sales position he's destined for? I'm 28 and barely remember his relevance.

jacobp

Quote from: ADHog on November 18, 2013, 04:35:34 pm
Agreed! Stoener does no research, does not watch sports but only football, has no range when it comes to talking sports, he's simply in the position because of who he is, not because of his qualifications. He's just a jock that people listen to and I'm not sure why. When is going to move on to whatever sales position he's destined for? I'm 28 and barely remember his relevance.
You mean like his lucrative insurance business?

hoglady

I listen to Stoerner because he knows more about Razorback football than just about anybody else on the air. He's got a lot of insight into BA's injury, because he experienced something similar. It's interesting to listen to his take on the Hog offense and why it's not working.
Believe me Stoerner was relevant and his opinion is relevant to alot of Hog fans.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."

grayhawg

Typical youngster no attention span nor memory.

LRHawg

Yeah I don't mind Stoerner, but he NEEDS somebody like Pat to fill in on all things not-football.

hoglady

Quote from: LRHawg on November 18, 2013, 05:43:33 pm
Yeah I don't mind Stoerner, but he NEEDS somebody like Pat to fill in on all things not-football.

Yes no way Stoerner can carry that show.
But it really irks me to see Hog fans call an ex-Razorback irrelevant. Especially, Stoerner - who chose to come back to Arkansas to live.

ballz2thewall

just a question:

do you guys have women?

edit: i'm just picking, fellas.
The rest of the frog.

westside_player

My guess is Bradley goes back to 103.7. I never had a chance to listen to the BS show much b/c of work and my radio doesn't pick up 93.3 real well. But don't take shots at Stoerner. He's a real nice guy and he's very relevant in our football history getting us competitive in the SEC (minus this year and last)

Hammibal Lecter

Schapp is by far the worst radio personality in the state. Guy has ZERO sense of humor and doesn't comprehend sarcasm. Amazed him and mush mouth rainwater can keep a job
Quote from: Breems on January 14, 2014, 10:53:08 pm
I PEED. I PEED. MY PANTS HAVE PEE PEE.

Ulysses_S_Grunt

Quote from: Hammibal Lecter on November 18, 2013, 08:55:04 pm
Schapp is by far the worst radio personality in the state. Guy has ZERO sense of humor and doesn't comprehend sarcasm. Amazed him and mush mouth rainwater can keep a job

Agreed, if they canned Schapp and made that 1:00-4:00 show Bradley and Jones I'd be much more likely to give it a shot. Schapp just grates on my nerves.

When Bradley and Acri were together they had some good moments, their witty banter could be pretty funny at times.

elksnort

Scapp ought to be a hypnotist.

Foshodo

Quote from: Wildhog on November 18, 2013, 01:18:27 pm
Randy Marsh would be so much better.

mmkay...
sharon...
mmmkay...

i'd really gotten used to listening to 93.3... i might be the only guy that enjoys fox sports over espn and was dissapointed all those years ago when buzz made the switch... Michael Smith might be my favorite on the station... dude is great.