Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Will Arkansas get over it's road woes this year?

Started by Sweet Feet, December 20, 2017, 06:09:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Sweet Feet

Looking at the team, they have a real shot at a Sweet 16 run. But will they be able to finally get over road blocks? They have played mostly cupcakes at home, while they have beat Minnesota at home. They have only played 4 games outside the state of Arkansas, having a 2-2 record, including the beatdown at Houston.

That said, how much do you trust Arkansas outside of Bud Walton Arena this year?

Hogwop

Have you even watched Razorback basketball for the last few years?
Pigga what?!
Quote from: PonderinHog on April 16, 2018, 10:27:02 amAn emoji is worth a hundred words.
9-07-1958 - 12-2-2011 R.I.P Mom, I will always miss you and love you.

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Hollywood_HOGan45

BannerMountainMan

"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Beaverfever

rzrbackramsfan

Hey, every new year is a new team and I think whether this team can go get tough sec road wins will be the big determinant of whether my signature is right or not.

popcornhog

Quote from: Sweet Feet on December 20, 2017, 06:09:35 pm
Looking at the team, they have a real shot at a Sweet 16 run. But will they be able to finally get over road blocks? They have played mostly cupcakes at home, while they have beat Minnesota at home. They have only played 4 games outside the state of Arkansas, having a 2-2 record, including the beatdown at Houston.

That said, how much do you trust Arkansas outside of Bud Walton Arena this year?

Wait, what?
WPS

popcornhog

Quote from: rzrbackramsfan on December 20, 2017, 06:33:01 pm
Hey, every new year is a new team and I think whether this team can go get tough sec road wins will be the big determinant of whether my signature is right or not.

Very true, but OP implies that as a program we haven't gotten over our road woes.

#fakenews
WPS

jchill

Hogs had a winning road record last season.

factchecker

Quote from: jchill on December 20, 2017, 06:47:46 pm

Hogs had a winning road record last season.

Yep.  We have been pretty good on the road as of late.  That's why most people are confused by this thread.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

HawgsPolo

Go Cubs Go!!!!!

jjdlc

At times last year, we played better on the road than we played at home.  We've been a decent road team for a couple years now.  Seriously, check your facts before posting stuff like this.  This is a broken record that is seriously behind the times.

Letsroll1200

Quote from: jjdlc on December 20, 2017, 07:16:36 pm
At times last year, we played better on the road than we played at home.  We've been a decent road team for a couple years now.  Seriously, check your facts before posting stuff like this.  This is a broken record that is seriously behind the times.

Perception is reality ecen when it's not true. Most of Razorback fans haven't been watching.

rusvegashog

Hogsfan1981

razorback1829

This is stupid. Please get rid of this stupid thread smh.

Breems

Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

Breems

Mods are 2 hours late to this one. Must be holiday hours.

Fan701

Are you serious or trolling?

Breems

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Beaverfever on December 20, 2017, 06:26:34 pm
Is OP kidding?

OP has a proclivity to ask a lot of questions with very little background research. Said differently, some of his questions really aren't good questions.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

rude1

Yeah everyone knows you need to win all your road games and go .500 at home to compete for a conference title. We now need to steal a couple of home games to make up for those two away from home losses!!!!!!

Breems

Quote from: Darrell Royal's Floating Flaming Fulminating Spectral Head on December 20, 2017, 08:02:37 pm
OP has a proclivity to ask a lot of questions with very little background research. Said differently, some of his questions really aren't good questions.

Thanks for using the word proclivity. Such a rare word.

PonderinHog

Quote from: Darrell Royal's Floating Flaming Fulminating Spectral Head on December 20, 2017, 08:02:37 pm
I propose a question tax.  Who's with me?  (I'm exempt.)

Fan701

What we really need to do is improve over last year at home.  6-3 at home just won't cut it if we want to be at the top.  We've averaged 5 conference road wins per season over the last three years, so if we were to equal that and win them all at home we could go 14-4 and have a very good shot at first place.  In an improved SEC I don't think anyone will go 18-0, or even 16-2.  I'd guess the winner will come in at 15-3 or 14-4, heck, maybe even 13-5.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Sweet Feet

Currently 2-4 away from Arkansas now....Shows how much basketball IQ most of everyone on this thread has.

Sweet Feet

2-5 outside of Arkansas, 0-4 in road games this year after tonight. Lol you all are embarrassing.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Sweet Feet