Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Breaking news: Bonds failed test....

Started by 3kgthog, January 11, 2007, 02:23:07 am

Previous topic - Next topic

3kgthog

Mister_BS

greenies were always a part of baseball... last year was the first year they were illegal

i detest bonds. he'll always be in the hall of shame

HOGMANIA

He is such an idiot. more people will forgive him if he would just come out and tell the truth and apologize. he should of learned after watching big mac make a fool of himself couple of years ago.

vol_in_ar

TXrazorback

Quote from: Hawg Balling on December 04, 2012, 03:59:08 pm
According to Hogville, fantasy offense and passing 80 times a game wins championships.

vol_in_ar

We can take solice that he's not the highest paid player on the team..

When they signed Zito, he's making more than Bonds.

LA HAWG

Quote from: TXrazorback on January 11, 2007, 06:02:10 am
Quote from: vol_in_ar on January 11, 2007, 03:54:41 am
What kind of discipline does he face?

probably nothing, unfortunately.

For first offense he will have to be tested again six times in the next six months.  Next positive test is a 25 game suspension.

Brand X Hog Fan

Guys like Bonds have rendered MLB irrelevant.
"I want to give you [Arkansas] something you've never had." - Coach Bielema, December 5, 2012, the beginning of a Dynasty!

Quote from: oldbear on January 14, 2013, 07:56:49 pm
The recruiting rankings guarantee success about as well as getting Lee Corso to choose your team as the winner.

Amityvillehogger

I thought his reason for testing positive was hilarious.  He didn't know what he was taking out of the guys locker and ingesting into himself, but he did it anyway.  This guy is becoming notorious for putting things into his system that he doesn't know what they are right? OK on a serious note, the steroid takers need to put their little brains that they have left together and come up with another excuse besides "i didn't know what it was", "or my trainer gave me this"....
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

Hawgz4Life

For something like this, an apology will not work....just ask Charlie Hustle.

Table Rocker

wow you guys were up late/up early today!

Ugly Uncle

He blamed Mark Sweeney.  Said it was something in his locker.  Apparently MS was very upset aboutbeing implicated.  They questioned MS and haven't found anything on him.

Bonds is a class act.
Retired Radio Host

razorhead69

Bonds needs to go away just like Mcgwire.

PintailKiller

Bonds is a low class idiot that every fellow player hates.  I have asked a few and they all say the same thing - stuck up, arrogant, classless, and self centered
"Just take the ball and throw it where you want to. Throw strikes. Home plate don't move."

Ugly Uncle

So, either Bonds knowinly took drugs...

Or he stole  unknown pills out of Mark's locker.

So, an addict or a thief. 
Retired Radio Host

pigture perfect

So, he's going to break Hanks' record. I predict that he will have a major stroke btween second and third doing the trot on 756.

McGwire didn'tmake the Hall for suspicion of drug use. Bonds has been caught twice. McGwire at least had class enough to quit and not hurt the game.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"