Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Good to see officials hosing another UNC opponent

Started by razorbrass, March 26, 2017, 05:10:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

razorbrass

I have absolutely no use for Kentucky but holy cow they are getting hosed by the refs in the first half.
Ladies and Gentlemen can I please have your attention.  I've just been handed an urgent and horrifying news story and I need all of you to stop what you are doing and listen!

lc480

Getting some of what happens to the teams that have to play Kentucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ShadowHawg

Quote from: razorbrass on March 26, 2017, 05:10:09 pm
I have absolutely no use for Kentucky but holy cow they are getting hosed by the refs in the first half.

I don't feel sorry for them at all. Refs protected from us twice. It's hardly to beat a good team when calls aren't close to equitable.

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

Mo_Better_Hogs

There was some serious contact on that last Fox drive.

I know this, whoever LOSES will be fine by me. I will celebrate that.

razorbrass

Quote from: Mo_Better_Hogs on March 26, 2017, 05:23:48 pm
There was some serious contact on that last Fox drive.

I know this, whoever LOSES will be fine by me. I will celebrate that.
No kidding I hate both these teams
Ladies and Gentlemen can I please have your attention.  I've just been handed an urgent and horrifying news story and I need all of you to stop what you are doing and listen!

WorfHog

They called the game pretty evenly. If they had done that for us we'd have advanced.

WBOBO

I'm so  happy yet  sad.  I hate both teams.  Watch Ky's board.  Sayin the got
screwed with calls.  Hahaahhhhhhal
The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.

forrest city joe

Quote from: lc480 on March 26, 2017, 05:15:21 pm
Getting some of what happens to the teams that have to play Kentucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bingo. they were not getting every call like they get against Arkansas. not agains UNC. they are a blue blood just like KY.

WBOBO

The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: forrest city joe on March 26, 2017, 07:33:12 pm
Bingo. they were not getting every call like they get against Arkansas. not agains UNC. they are a blue blood just like KY.
Agree.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

logic