Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Only time I've ever pulled ...

Started by Pig in the Pokey, March 25, 2017, 03:57:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pig in the Pokey

for kentucky. Screw north carolina. Only time I'm rooting for kentucky , ever, and i hope they lose next game.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

Mo_Better_Hogs

I hear you. But I'm still too mixed to pick one. The bitterness and hatred of a week ago vs that of two weeks ago (and earlier). I can't do it. Screw them both.

Bogghawg

Can't do it.  I love to pull for the SEC but I refuse to support that NBA prep team that is an abomination of what college athletics are supposed to be about.  UNC vs UK is not unlike Clinton vs Trump. You're much more rooting for the less objectionable one to lose rather than one to win.
Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

Poker_hog

The earlier Monk loses the better.  Go unc.
Sometimes wrong, but never in doubt

XavierZane

I can understand where you're coming from, but I can't do it.  Hatred of KY runs too deep.  I hope they get blown out.

If both teams could somehow lose, though...like a double DQ... that would be best of all.

Pigasaurus

I want to hear the ghost of Howard Cossell. "Down goes traitor! Down goes traitor!
"If I wanted you to know what I was thinking, I would be talking."  Al Bundy

sowmonella

Gotta say I hate the refs more than NC. They were just on the receiving end. Cal and his band of cheaters need to get crushed.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

Atlhogfan1

Duke fan after Hogs. Hope to see UNC lose.  Best thing about this is one of these teams will lose.   

BS KU playing a "home" game to go to F4.  Go Ducks! 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

TNhawgfan

I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

WorfHog

I hate em both. My rational brain says UK is going to spank them like they did earlier this year, but who knows.

The only guarantee is that both teams will get better officiating than our kids got.

alohawg

I don't hate N. Carolina, Kentucky otoh  :puke:.

It may not matter though as the Ducks look like the best team in America.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

j-mann

i hope N Car  keeps winning     

when i went to hand thergy as a kid   the lady running the place was a UK alum  and kind of  stand-offish   i had to look at UK campus  through a pic every time i was there  for 6 years   if Car keeps winning  they will have to show the 2nd-round game over and over on CBS S network   
calling the hogs from Jonesboro    i have  cerebral  palsy  Rheumatoid arthritis   and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome   i cannot space  well  or spell well   but i still  love the hogs

Buff

Let UNC win the NC, and let the nation know they needed the refs help to survive Arkansas

k.c.hawg

I have UNC in an auction of the 64 teams. A UNC win adds $220 to my payout, I get to see Cal with a case of the meat sweats and UK can say good by to this roster and get ready for the next.
Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.

cosmodrum

I gitcha, just ain't witcha. Fuuuuugggg KY.
Go away, batin'

Dirty

McKdaddy

Quote from: sowmonella on March 25, 2017, 04:41:15 pm
Gotta say I hate the refs more than NC. They were just on the receiving end. Cal and his band of cheaters need to get crushed.

Don't buy upgrades, ride up grades.

"You are everything that is wrong with this place . . . Ban me"

"CPI, ex-food and energy, is only good for an anorexic pedestrian"--Art Cashin

McKdaddy

Don't buy upgrades, ride up grades.

"You are everything that is wrong with this place . . . Ban me"

"CPI, ex-food and energy, is only good for an anorexic pedestrian"--Art Cashin

MountieDawg

Quote from: sowmonella on March 25, 2017, 04:41:15 pm

Do you know how many Mc D all Americans NC has... Do you know about their fake classes...
SEC!

jjdlc

I hate both, maybe both teams are forced to forfeit at halftime.

bphi11ips

Kentucky 29-5
UNC 27-7

Kentucky 103 UNC 100

UNC #1 Seed. Kentucky #2

ACC tournament bids - 9
SEC tournament bids - 5

ACC tournament record - 8-8
SEC tournament record - 10-2

Blind refs, no calls, 25 free throws to 8.

I don't like Calipari or the one and done machine, but this is an easy call for me.
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

LR_Matt

husker71

you guys do know that the NCAA has been and is investigating NC right??    Their record on sending kids to classes that actually matter is among the worst in college sports. At least you know Kentucky is somehow cheating or enticing illegally.  Those hypocrites at NC try and make you think they are above all the riff raff when it comes to recruiting when in actuality they are right in the gutter with the others

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: alohawg on March 25, 2017, 10:35:07 pm
I don't hate N. Carolina, Kentucky otoh  :puke:.

It may not matter though as the Ducks look like the best team in America.
im rooting ducks and south carolina
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: husker71 on March 26, 2017, 11:07:40 am
you guys do know that the NCAA has been and is investigating NC right??    Their record on sending kids to classes that actually matter is among the worst in college sports. At least you know Kentucky is somehow cheating or enticing illegally.  Those hypocrites at NC try and make you think they are above all the riff raff when it comes to recruiting when in actuality they are right in the gutter with the others
both cheaters.
@Slackaveli

Andrew Hogfan

Me too.  F the tarheels.  I'm still butt hurt. You know what,  F Monk,  F Allen too. Selfishly all I've thought about all tournament is what if...  If those guys would have signed.  As I type this the starting lineups are being announced.  Idk Fla had a senior from Conway...  WTH.....
WPS!!!

alohawg

Quote from: Andrew Hogfan on March 26, 2017, 01:17:31 pm
Me too.  F the tarheels.  I'm still butt hurt. You know what,  F Monk,  F Allen too. Selfishly all I've thought about all tournament is what if...  If those guys would have signed.  As I type this the starting lineups are being announced. Idk Fla had a senior from Conway...  WTH.....

Same here, wow, major recruiting failures.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

BDSCT51

Hoping NC takes em to the woodshed! AND..................... pushes those wimp kittens around physically! Not sure they have the atheletes or talent that slime ball has to win though. They may be the better team so who knows.
Bleeding Razorback Red

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: alohawg on March 26, 2017, 01:44:53 pm
Same here, wow, major recruiting failures.

Don't forget the Willis kid at Vandy
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

Cinco de Hogo

Picked UNC to win it all so go UNC!

HamSammich

I want Kentucky to win because I hate them. Let all their young guns get into the final 4 and get big heads so they will make the right decision and go pro.

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: HamSammich on March 26, 2017, 05:11:47 pm
I want Kentucky to win because I hate them. Let all their young guns get into the final 4 and get big heads so they will make the right decision and go pro.

Not making the Final Four won't change the business decisions they all made.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.