Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cruz williams

Started by SquidBilly, September 30, 2009, 07:27:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SquidBilly

The former Arkansas recruit is playing on ESPN2 right now.  I didn't like how he handled the situation when he wasn't able to enroll with us but he is an Arkansas boy so I thought some might be interested.  By the way he just got a personal foul penalty for blocking a guy in the neck after the play was over.

ballhog™

He wasn't "feeling the love" here right?  Isn't that why he says he decided to leave?
Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

porkurina

I thought it had to do with academics.  But I hope he does well.

Speedracer

Don't care about Cruz.  Anyone that commits to TULSA over ARKANSAS, I have to question their IQ.

Think about that TULSA over ARKANSAS.  OC at the time or not, that's just dumb.
Like smites bother me.

kclvr

Quote from: Speedracer on September 30, 2009, 08:34:39 pm
Don't care about Cruz.  Anyone that commits to TULSA over ARKANSAS, I have to question their IQ.

How about LA Tech then???

pigzwillrise

a.) didnt qualify due to academics at arkansas.. wasnt his choice
b.) its la tech

Buff

Ummm.....Tyler Wilson was originally going to Tulsa....