Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Preseason NIT: Hogs play Georgia Tech at Barclays Center

Started by Hawg Red, August 03, 2015, 01:21:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawg Red

QuoteJon Rothstein ‏@JonRothstein 5 minutes ago

Villanova will play Stanford and Georgia Tech will face Arkansas in the 2015 Preseason NIT @barclayscenter, sources told @CBSSports.

chiefhawg

Jon Rothstein ‏@JonRothstein  3m3 minutes ago
Villanova will play Stanford and Georgia Tech will face Arkansas in the 2015 Preseason NIT @barclayscenter, sources told @CBSSports.

Atlhogfan1

Good news.  Brand building opportunity.  I hope for more of these in the near future. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Breems

Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

OnTheHillHogFan

Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"

MikePiazza

I wish they would just release the entire non-conference schedule at once instead of bits and pieces here and there.
Identity theft is not a joke, Jim. Millions of families suffer every year.

TomBigBeeHog

A great opportunity for the basketball team and good exposure for the program. Hope one of our guys goes out there and makes a splash with the national media watching. Would be great to see Whitt create a buzz out there.
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

-Blu

GA Tech suppose to be any good this year?  It's one of the few ACC that I know absolutely nothing about. 

edit: Just looked them up.  Finished 2nd to last in the ACC last year, and only has 1 commit that is a 3 star for the 2015 class, also got James White from UALR as a grad transfer.  Regardless of if the suspended guys are back are not, this should be a very winnable game on a big stage.

razCzar

Quote from: -Blu on August 03, 2015, 04:48:20 pm
GA Tech suppose to be any good this year?  It's one of the few ACC that I know absolutely nothing about. 

edit: Just looked them up.  Finished 2nd to last in the ACC last year, and only has 1 commit that is a 3 star for the 2015 class, also got James White from UALR as a grad transfer.  Regardless of if the suspended guys are back are not, this should be a very winnable game on a big stage.
Here is a nice summary about the event from GT's website:

http://www.ramblinwreck.com/sports/m-baskbl/spec-rel/080615aab.html