Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Updated: Jacorey strikes again - assault

Started by HawgAdvocate, July 28, 2015, 05:54:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HawgAdvocate

"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

Hawg Red

HawgAdvocate

A senior.

He's had issues since his first day on campus.
"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

Wayne Watson

Saw that a few minutes ago on Twitter.  Appears a couple of incidents.  SMH.

Good bye!
Take a look at http://gridironhistory.com/
IF YOU DON'T TAILGATE WITH HOGVILLE...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TAILGATE!
Check out www.fearlessfriday.com
We don't rent pigs

poloprince

July 28, 2015, 06:02:00 pm #4 Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 06:18:23 pm by poloprince
Huh, I hate when club bouncers are involved. Most are usually walking around with a chip on their shoulder.
$PoLoPrInCe$

Big Nasty 34

-Blu

NuttinItUp

...and the hits keep on coming.

(no pun intended)

Omahabound

So why wasn't he kicked off the team before this latest incident? If he's had problems since he got here?
Why?
If that's the case, that is on Mike!

sickboy

Quote from: Omahabound on July 28, 2015, 06:13:40 pm
So why wasn't he kicked off the team before this latest incident? If he's had problems since he got here?
Why?
If that's the case, that is on Mike!

You know what's also on Mike? Improving our program. Winning.

Ray Piggers

I'm basically Darkwing Duck

Soooie21

All 3 are gone from the program....Hope they recover and get things straight...

Like it is

Get rid of him ! Make an example out of him ! Save your other players and recruiting! Send him to the HPER! He's a below avg SEC player anyhow! TIMES UP JACOREY! Do the right thing Coach A! NO BRAINER !

Like it is

Like it is

moses_007

Definitely gone from the program, and the U of A as well.

Hogimus Prime

hoghappy

If true, doesn't this qualify as Thuggish?

ricepig

Jimbo says if there's no video, did it happen??

Jonteviosk

Ok I can agree these 3 are gone. What do we do to replace them? We are ok even without Anton because I figure starting Whitt, Macon and Bell with Durham, Hannahs and Watkins off the bench. The season depends on whether Kapita can play or not not to mention Kingsley finally living up to hype and emerging like Madden did his junior year. If were having to play Miles heavy minute or at all were done. Someone tell me Trey Thompson who didn't hardly play last year 1. Does he have any ability 2. Has he improved from last year. Any other recruits that might come in this year? Chances of Kapita playing from the start of the year?
You never know in advance what the outcome of any given situation is so either get busy living or get busy dying.

PonderinHog

Well, I think he just threw the other shoe...

TheOtherColombia

Quote from: Jonteviosk on July 28, 2015, 07:02:38 pm
Ok I can agree these 3 are gone. What do we do to replace them? We are ok even without Anton because I figure starting Whitt, Macon and Bell with Durham, Hannahs and Watkins off the bench. The season depends on whether Kapita can play or not not to mention Kingsley finally living up to hype and emerging like Madden did his junior year. If were having to play Miles heavy minute or at all were done. Someone tell me Trey Thompson who didn't hardly play last year 1. Does he have any ability 2. Has he improved from last year. Any other recruits that might come in this year? Chances of Kapita playing from the start of the year?

Chance of Kapita playing at beginning of year is 0, he committed to a prep school unless something has changed the earliest would be after 1 semester there.

farmhawg

Sounds like Bo, knocking down a girl. Course Bo wouldn't hit a guy so there's that.....
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

ricepig

Quote from: TheOtherColombia on July 28, 2015, 07:07:03 pm
Chance of Kapita playing at beginning of year is 0, he committed to a prep school unless something has changed the earliest would be after 1 semester there.

Committing to the prep school means nothing, when the Clearinghouse denies his eligibility, it then will.

PonderinHog

Quote from: ricepig on July 28, 2015, 07:14:28 pm
Committing to the prep school means nothing, when the Clearinghouse denies his eligibility, it then will.
Don't those people (using that term loosely) understand our situation ???

Jonteviosk

Can Thompson play worth anything?
You never know in advance what the outcome of any given situation is so either get busy living or get busy dying.

reddogjcss

jmalott86

Quote from: Jonteviosk on July 28, 2015, 07:17:44 pm
Can Thompson play worth anything?

Watched him get dominated by two 6'4" billy hoyles from springdale har ber two years ago. So ... NO he cannot

The real Hogules

Quote from: jmalott86 on July 28, 2015, 07:24:00 pm
Watched him get dominated by two 6'4" billy hoyles from springdale har ber two years ago. So ... NO he cannot

Yeah, but Billy Hoyle was a pretty good player.
Just sayin.........
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

jmalott86

Quote from: The real Hogules on July 28, 2015, 07:30:17 pm
Yeah, but Billy Hoyle was a pretty good player.
Just sayin.........

HaHa, true .. I was trying not to be offensive by just saying two average white dudes, oops

Music City Razorback

July 18th seems to be a big day for Jacory - forgery and assault.  Mike needs to get him off the team immediately.  We need bodies and he was one of our better forwards, but that's only because we have no one else.  Most of his shots were hard bricks off the rim.

On the other hand, I hope he gets his life in order and recovers and learns from this to lead a productive life.
"Sure. I'm proud to be an American."
-Cincinnati Reds rookie pitcher Steve Foster, asked by a Canadian customs agent if he had anything to declare.

Danny J

Oh well.....he was a senior anyways. Still hoping we can get Beard back.

GatorHog

Owes gf money.

Has access to fake cash, still owes gf money.

Otis

Maybe he'll send another snapchat of him playing with the team again tonite

ADavisTheGOAT

This doesn't surprise me at the very least.
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

jry04

Quote from: TheOtherColombia on July 28, 2015, 07:07:03 pm
He committed as a backup plan. While I agree it isn't likely he comes, the chance is not zero considering the NCAA has yet to rule one way or another.

Like it is

So much for Monk chances ! Can u say : BLACK EYE !

GatorHog

Quote from: Like it is on July 28, 2015, 08:29:04 pm

Yes, I'm sure Monk's resistance to announcing UK loudly and proudly is that nagging thought of never getting to throw Jacorey Williams an oop.

TomBigBeeHog

No complaining witness has come forward. If that happens, and the allegations are substantiated, then he will be off of the team. Even if no charges are filed, this looks bad on Jacorey and might still warrant some tough disciplinary action.
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

Like it is

Quit defending !!! These guys are supposed to be role models... If they can't make better decisions and can't stay away from the "wrong place @ the wrong time " mentality, they don't deserve to wear that uniform! Our program and Coach A will succeed much further without... BOTTOM LINE !!!!!!

TheRazorback500

Sucker punch the guy and knock a woman down. Real smart, dude.

Later.

:razorback:

Do you wanna get Rocked?

Like it is

He could give a crap about his team & damn sure has zero interest in graduating apparently!

Like it is

When Coach A gets in town from recruiting, he should do the following: 1) call JWill 2) say " come see me immediately 3) clean your darn out in your locker 4) give me everything I've given you 5) point the direction of the HPER Building 6) give him a Fed Grant App so he can apply for Financial Aid........... IN THAT ORDER !!!!!!!!!!

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: Like it is on July 28, 2015, 08:29:04 pm

This is moronic.  You think Malik really cares about a player potentially getting kicked of the team that he would have never played with one way or the other?

Malik Monk cares about getting to the NBA. He has to decide he wants to do that as another player at UK or the face of the program here.

His brother Marcus was a GA the on staff and his cousin played 4 years under MA. The Monk's know all about our basketball culture and if it isn't or isn't issue in their opinion.

hog.goblin

wait and see if it's true (which it likely is) and then kick him off the team.

Dr. Starcs

If it was anything like his shot, he probably missed.

moses_007

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on July 28, 2015, 09:49:40 pm
If it was anything like his shot, he probably missed.
No, I think he went to the rim quite hard with that punch.  He knocked the cop out.

Hogimus Prime

Sanchez needs to take some lessons from Jacorey

Breems

Assuming this is true, he's more than earned a ticket out.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: moses_007 on July 28, 2015, 10:04:35 pm
No, I think he went to the rim quite hard with that punch.  He knocked the cop out.

A bouncer is not a cop. But assault is assault either way