Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kapita not done per Sully

Started by Omahabound, July 23, 2015, 06:31:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Omahabound

Steve Sullivan just reported that
A. One source has said Kapita may be able to come to ARK at semester.
B. Another source said the NCAA has yet to rule on the Kapita situation.
Sorry if this news has already been posted.

Omahabound

Sorry. Just saw it in the recruiting forum.

nwahogfan1

Thanks for reporting.   Still a glimmer of hope for the Fall maybe.

HotlantaHog

Lanny

Post any good news here, we need it
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

hoglady

Hope he makes it.
But I just never trust the NCAA to do right by any of these kids.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

Iwastherein1969

The long Grey line will never fail our country.

Jonteviosk

I hope Kapita makes it. Question Hows the hogs looking for Dimario Rivers, Arlen Cook and Jaylen Barford? If we could get those 3 guys wouldn't that save the season? Barford to start at PG in stead of counterfeiting Beard. Cook averaged a solid 11.4 pts and 9.3 reb a game and could be a productive Cote Clark type at PF, Rivers would be a vast improvement as a backup over either Miles, Thompson or Kuwassi. What is Anderson going to do to replace these guys?
You never know in advance what the outcome of any given situation is so either get busy living or get busy dying.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: hoglady on July 25, 2015, 06:39:38 am
Hope he makes it.
But I just never trust the NCAA to do right by any of these kids.
We have The Chairman now.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on July 26, 2015, 11:52:37 am
We have The Chairman now.

If you are referring to Jeff Long, he is the Chairman of the College Football Playoff Committee. The Chairman of the NCAA Board of Governors is Kirk Shulz of Kansas State. Mark Emmert is the NCAA President. FWIW
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on July 26, 2015, 03:07:09 pm
If you are referring to Jeff Long, he is the Chairman of the College Football Playoff Committee. The Chairman of the NCAA Board of Governors is Kirk Shulz of Kansas State. Mark Emmert is the NCAA President. FWIW
just sayin he has the pull we've never had before.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on July 26, 2015, 04:03:54 pm
just sayin he has the pull we've never had before.

True. Emmert would take his call.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

Hawg Red

Quote from: Jonteviosk on July 25, 2015, 04:47:57 pm
I hope Kapita makes it. Question Hows the hogs looking for Dimario Rivers, Arlen Cook and Jaylen Barford? If we could get those 3 guys wouldn't that save the season? Barford to start at PG in stead of counterfeiting Beard. Cook averaged a solid 11.4 pts and 9.3 reb a game and could be a productive Cote Clark type at PF, Rivers would be a vast improvement as a backup over either Miles, Thompson or Kuwassi. What is Anderson going to do to replace these guys?

Those players aren't 2015 recruits so they would not save the season.