Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogger

Cells are developing to the southwest of Omaha and tracking to the northeast.  This one will either be an evening start (5pm+) or tomorrow. 

BTW.. The thread title needs to be changed to "LSU vs. Arkansas - Game 1" to keep the mojo going.  Or would this be game 2?  5? 

cosmodrum

Quote from: The Hogfather on June 19, 2009, 02:02:57 pm
I'm no Brick Tamland, but it looks like the bad stuff moves out about 3:15pm......I love lamp!

So YOU ate my chocolate squirrel...
Go away, batin'

NuttinItUp

They just said on ESPN2 that the game will start at 4:38 ET (3:38 CST)

chiefsfan

For those watching the rain delay viriginia game.  Brett Eibner is about to go yard
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

trippigs

Quote from: hawgsav1 on June 19, 2009, 02:37:51 pm
Start working out and training in MMA right now.  Then unleash your skills on unsuspecting Tiger fans.

Maybe I can defuse them by offering those long skinny brown food items...you know...tamales

Pig Latin

i am watching the replay and it makes me wonder...  do we owe anything to the streaker that ran out on the field right before bigham batted in the ninth?         
Quote from: KnilesKankle on April 22, 2012, 09:57:12 am
Smites are like scars, be proud of of them all.

chiefsfan

Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

hawgsav1

Quote from: twinpigs on June 19, 2009, 02:47:21 pm
Maybe I can defuse them by offering those long skinny food items...you know...tamales

I was thinking you meant po'boys ;)
Revenge is a dish best served cold. - Klingon Proverb

Kenny Dowell Loggains

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

chiefsfan

HogFansReunited

Holy crap he did it again and it looks like he hit it to the exact same spot.  What a coincident.

Yes, I know it's a replay.  I'm not that dumb.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Tejano Jawg

Quote from: Table Rocker on June 19, 2009, 01:05:56 pm
Go Hogs- from my cubicle in Plano, TX.

I'm at Northwest Highway. I've already eaten a chili dog from the Campbell Center commissary...so I'm ready. I'll be heading out shortly to scout out a sports bar on the way home.

Woooooooooooooo PIG SOOOIE!   :razorback:
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

Pig Latin

i was at the ole miss game, but luckily i was getting a refill for my rum and missed it

hawgsav1

Publius

chiefsfan

hawgsav1

hawgsav1

oh wait, I was wrong.  LSU has pi^2 runs, while our runs are imaginary numbers. 

Publius

Quote from: hawgsav1 on June 19, 2009, 03:00:00 pm
0-0
I just got off of the road and am in SE Iowa for a family reunion, so thanks for the update.  Looked for the game on XM radio but no luck.  Did they not get any play in before the rain?

PoconoHog

Miracle of miracles....both pitchers have a "perfect game" underway...
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

chiefsfan

LSU  The Coefficient of 2 greater intergers between 8 and 11
Arkansas   Pie

Oliver

Quote from: hawgsav1 on June 19, 2009, 03:01:20 pm
oh wait, I was wrong.  LSU has pi^2 runs, while our runs are imaginary numbers. 

Hopefully our runs today are more real and less complex.

hawgsav1

Quote from: Publius on June 19, 2009, 03:02:18 pm
I just got off of the road and am in SE Iowa for a family reunion, so thanks for the update.  Looked for the game on XM radio but no luck.  Did they not get any play in before the rain?

nope.  I've been watching the Big East tournament rain delay dance off instead of the game.

chiefsfan

razorbackfan86

Well my link to watch video isn't working so It's completely up to my friends @ Hogville this afternoon. Good luck

Oliver

rzrbckfan426

Talked to buddy at the game, tarp is off and teams have been warming up.  Tschep isn't playing for sure with a broke finger but will prolly play tomorrow WHEN we win.

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

alwaysondbigscreen

some say he's a cia experiment gone wrong

Oliver

Quote from: alwaysondbigscreen on June 19, 2009, 03:09:32 pm
you missunderstood he wasnt askin a question, hes lookin to get laid

Wouldn't that be more along the lines of, "Score?  Please!!!"

razorbackfan86

cosmodrum

Go away, batin'

Clint Alan

Van Horn-"We gotta come out and we gotta put pressure on them. On the mound we gotta get 2 here 2 there, and try to be in the game in the 9th"

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

cosmodrum

Pandora is playing "Killing in the Name" for me right now. I'M READY TO GET IT STARTED!!!!!

WPS!!!!  :razorback:
Go away, batin'

Clint Alan

Van Horn- "Keuchel is wanting to throw. Starting Richards gives us a chance to start this game. 2 solid innings would be good. 3-4 with a lead, then turn it over to Bolsinger would be tremendous"

razorbackfan86

Clint Alan

rzrbckfan426

I'm loving this delay....i'll get to watch most of the game from the house. Its got to be humid as hell up there.

Pig Latin

razorbackfan86

Clint Alan

ARRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE YYYYYOOOOOOOOUUUUUUU  RRRRRREEEAAADDYYYYY!!!!!

razorbackfan86

Tejano Jawg

Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

Clint Alan

HOGS Starting Lineup

Leavitt LF
Lyons DH
Cox SS
Wilkins 3B
Bigham 2B
House 1B
Eibner CF
McCann C
Darr RF

hawaiianhogster

I'll be able to watch the ending of the game with this delay. Go Hogs!