Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogs in the NFL

Started by bennyl08, May 08, 2017, 09:35:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

greenEGnHAWGS

Looks like Drew Morgan had 1 rec for 5 yards, but also fumbled which doesn't help him.
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

alohawg

Not a good week for hogs fumbling, AC, Mcfadden and Morgan.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

greenEGnHAWGS

This is good to hear:

https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/football/news/dolphins-drew-morgan-moves-up-depth-chart/

Morgan is listed as the top backup to slot man Jarvis Landry on the Dolphins' latest depth chart, the Joe Schad of the Palm Beach Post reports.
Morgan has evidently been turning heads in training camp to the point that he's listed as a second-teamer alongside Leonte Carroo and Jakeem Grant. Along with Landry, the Dolphins list DeVante Parker and Kenny Stills as starting wide receivers.
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

bennyl08

August 22, 2017, 02:17:07 pm #103 Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 12:48:48 pm by bennyl08
Stats for Week 2

R. Thomas: 1 solo tackle
H. Henry: 1 rec, 14 yards, 1 target
M. Loewen: 1 solo, 1 asst tackle
D. Philon: 2 solo tackles
K. Davis: 2 KR, 33 yards (16.5 avg), 1 solo tackle
C. Hamilton: no stats
K. Hatcher: 3 catches, 5 targets, 33 yards
D. Kirkland: no stats
AJ Derby: 1 reception 1 target, 6 yards
C. Hollister: 0 receptions, 2 targets
Flowers/Wise/Ellis: no stats
J. Sprinkle: 1 assisted tackle
M. Spaight: 2 solo tackles, 1 assist, 1 tfl
T. Swanson: no stats
C. Gragg: no stats
J. Ledbetter: 2 solo tackles
D. McFadden: 9 carries 59 yards (6.55 ypc) 1 rec 1 target 4  yards, 1 lost fumble
T. Mitchel: 1 solo, 1 assist tackle
C. Smith: 1 sack
J. Wright: 3 catches, 3 targets, 16 yards
A. Collins: 10 carries 58 yards, long of 19, 4 rec, 4 targets, 35 yards (8.75 ypc), 1 lost fumble
B. Allen: 10/15 144 yards, 1 td, 0 int, 0 sacks, 3 carries 27 yards, long of 13
Z. Hocker: 3 KO's, 1 tb, all went to the endzone
R. Mallett: 13/22 113 yards, 1 td, 2 int (2nd interception the db ripped the ball from the receiver's hands),
D. Morgan: 1 rec, 2 targets, 5 yards
J. Williams: 7 carries, 29 yards (4.1 ypc)
Irwin-Hill: 4 KO's 4 tb's, 0-1 fg's (44 yards blocked), 1 punt 42 yards, 35 net.
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

bennyl08

Cumulative stats:

R. Thomas: 1 solo tackle
H. Henry: 2 receptions, 2 targets, 31 yards
M. Loewen: 2 solo, 2 asst, 1.5 sacks, 3 qb hits
K. Davis: 8 carries 34 yards (4.3) long of 11. 1 reception 5 yards, 2 targets, 3 KR for 48 yards (16 avg), 1 solo tackle
C. Hamilton: 2 receptions, 72 yards 1 td, 2 targets, long of 44, 1 solo tackle, 1 KR for 19 yards
K. Hatcher: 3 catches, 5 targets, 33 yards
AJ Derby: 1 rec, 2 targets, 6 yards
C. Hollister: 0 rec, 2 targets
T. Flowers: no stats
D. Wise Jr: 2 assisted tackles
B. Ellis: no stats
J. Sprinkle: 1 rec, 1 target, 5 yards, 1 asst tackle
M. Spaight: 2 solo tackles, 1 assist, 1 tfl
J. Peters: No stats
C. Gragg: no stats
J. Ledbetter: 2 solo tackles, 1 asst tackle, 1 pass defended, 1 qb hit
D. McFadden: 15 carries, 87 yards (5.8 ypc), 2 rec for 12 yards on 5 targets, 1 fumble, 1 lost
S. Irwin-Hill: 3/3 on XP, 0-1 on FG (44 yards, blocked), 4 KO's 4 tb's 7 punts, 39.1 avg, 2 inside 20, long of 53
T. Mitchel: 2 solo, 1 asst
C. Smith: 2 solo, 2 assist, 2 TFL, 1 sack, 3 qb hits
J. Wright: 4 rec, 5 targets, 25 yards
A. Collins: 16 carries, 67 yards (4.2 ypc), long of 19, 1 td, 6 rec 52 yards (8.7 ypc) on 7 targets, 1 fumble 1 lost
B. Allen: 15/22 68.2%, 229 yards (10.4 ypa), 2 td, 0 sacks 0 int, 4 carry, 32 yards (8 ypc)
Z. Hocker: 3 KO's, 1 tb, all went to the endzone
R. Mallett: 22/40 (55%), 171 yards (4.3 ypa), 1 td, 2 int (1 on the receiver), 1 sack for 0 yards.
D. Morgan: 1 rec, 6 targets, 5 yards
J. Williams: 11 carries 68 yards (6.2 ypc), long of 17, 1 rec 7 yards on 1 target
C. Jefferson: at least 1 false start
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

Hogs49ers

Brandon Allen doing work!  His time at Arkansas set him up well for the NFL with all the pressure and hits he took from big time SEC defenses like Bama.  Austin Allen has that same pocket awareness and will wait in the pocket and release the ball right as he is about to get clobbered.
SCREW Vandy!

31to6

Quote from: Hogs49ers on August 23, 2017, 09:42:27 am
Brandon Allen doing work!  His time at Arkansas set him up well for the NFL with all the pressure and hits he took from big time SEC defenses like Bama.  Austin Allen has that same pocket awareness and will wait in the pocket and release the ball right as he is about to get clobbered.
The announcers kept making excuses for Henne and downplaying BA's performances. But he is the only QB on that team that isn't stinking up the place.

Bortles has imploded and Henne has been around the league for us to know what he is: an injury prone career loser. Even if he is the answer right now, he's clearly not "THE Answer" at QB for JAX.

BA is doing the right thing: maximizing every rep he gets and learning as much as he can.

bennyl08

Quote from: 31to6 on August 23, 2017, 10:01:59 am
The announcers kept making excuses for Henne and downplaying BA's performances. But he is the only QB on that team that isn't stinking up the place.

Bortles has imploded and Henne has been around the league for us to know what he is: an injury prone career loser. Even if he is the answer right now, he's clearly not "THE Answer" at QB for JAX.

BA is doing the right thing: maximizing every rep he gets and learning as much as he can.

If I were the jag's and I no longer trusted Bortles, I'd give BA the start in week 3. Week 3 pre-season is when starters will usually play well into the third quarter. Give BA the first half of the game with the 1's, because so far, he's been going against third stringers. He's looked very good against those guys, but his performance there has little to no bearing on how he would do against one's.

Henne has a long history in the NFL. He's a known commodity. He's been with the jaguars for many years as well. At this point, he's basically plug and play without any surprises. So, I'd find out what BA is made out of. What can he do against an opposing team's starting defense?

Having said that, I'm still not sold that Bortle's can't be a franchise qb. He had a rough go his rookie year but showed flashes. He made a major jump his second year and got everybody excited. Then last year, he didn't do all that terribly, but he did regress some from his 2nd season. Given that information, it is way to premature to simply write him off. However, there is more information to be had, and that's what he's done in his fourth off-season and it hasn't been good. Seemingly has collapsed. So, while I absolutely think that Bortles still can be a franchise qb, he probably needs a new team to sort of reset himself mentally. Niners and Jets desperately need somebody but are not going to be places that you want to go for a "rebirth". I like the Cardinals for him. They need some youth at QB. Bortles could sit this year behind Palmer, and when Palmer eventually retires, he'll have learned from a great qb coach there and be surrounded by good talent.

rzrbackramsfan

I've always been a BA doubter, but do want him to succeed.  I think the best thing for him would to be to have a stellar preseason and then not start or play a real game.  Aim for a large FA contract based on potential. 

BA's really just tearing up the third stringers with a nice weapon in Westbrook, who knows how he'll really do against the 1's and then the secret will be out on him.  Not to mention the Jags are terrible and won't help him too much. 

A Hogwork Orange

Preseason Week 3 Schedule:

Thursday: Carolina @ Jacksonville: Brandon Allen with the Jags,
Miami @ Philadelphia: Jason Peters with the Eagles, Drew Morgan with the Dolphins

Friday: Kansas City @ Seattle: Alex Collins with the Seahawks
New England @ Detroit: Brooks Ellis, Trey Flowers, Cody Hollister, and Detrich Wise with the Patriots; Jared Ledbetter and Travis Swanson with the Lions

Saturday: New York Jets @ NY Giants: Chris Gragg with the Jets; Robert Thomas with the Giants
Oakland @ Dallas: Keon Hatcher and Denver Kirkland with the Raiders; Darren McFadden, Dan Skipper, Sam Irvin-Hill with the Cowboys
Green Bay @ Denver: AJ Derby with the Broncos
Indianapolis @ Pittsburgh: Knile Davis and Cobi Hamilton with the Steelers; Tevin Mitchel with the Colts
LA Chargers @ LA Rams: Hunter Henry and Darius Philon with the Chargers
Cleveland @ Tampa Bay: Zach Hocker with the Bucs
Buffalo @ Baltimore : Jonathan Williams and Cameron Jefferson with the Bills; Ryan Mallet with the Ravens
Houston @ New Orleans: Mitch Loewen with the Saints

Sunday: San Francisco @ Minnesota: Jarius Wright with the Vikings
Cincinnati @ Washington: Chris Smith with the Bengals; Jeremy Sprinkle and Martrell Spaight with the Redskins

Let me know if I missed someone.

A Hogwork Orange

Wise back at practice

"After a week of injury concerns, rookie defensive end Deatrich Wise is back on the practice field for the Patriots after suffering a head injury (presumably a concussion) in the preseason opener against the Jaguars."

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2017/08/22/deatrich-wise-concussion-update/

Why Flowers didn't play

"The Patriots can't afford to lose Flowers to an injury so he received the rare bubble wrap treatment from the coaches, usually only given to injury-risk players like Rob Gronkowski. Hopefully Flowers is able to remain healthy heading into the regular season because the Patriots pass rush was nearly invisible without him on the field, collecting just one quarterback hit and one sack- both by defensive tackles (Lawrence Guy, sack; Adam Butler, hit)."

https://www.patspulpit.com/2017/8/20/16175158/status-update-patriots-edge-trey-flowers-dressed-but-didnt-play-vs-texans-says-hes-healthy

Will Brandon Allen get a chance at the #1 spot?

"One thing is clear, though: He's not involved in the competition to be the starter. Coach Doug Marrone has had Bortles and Henne split first-team reps all week and said Tuesday that he would name a starter on Wednesday for Thursday's preseason game against Carolina at EverBank Field."

http://www.espn.com/blog/afcsouth/post/_/id/67786/qb-brandon-allen-not-worrying-about-status-with-jaguars

"The Jacksonville Jaguars are looking for anyone to be their quarterback and head coach Doug Marrone said they're open to starting Brandon Allen."

https://www.bigcatcountry.com/2017/8/17/16165784/doug-marrone-brandon-allen-starting-quarterback

"Although Allen is seemingly included in the competition, it truly seems to be Bortles and Henne who are fighting for the starting gig. However, ruling Allen out would be a dumb move by the organization, as he has flashed potential during the preseason. he needs to play lights out in the chances he has going forward in order to make is ripple."

https://www.bigcatcountry.com/2017/8/22/16165788/breaking-down-jaguars-quarterbacks-against-the-buccaneers

Can Drew Morgan make the cut?

"Receiving so much praise during the Miami Dolphins OTA's, Drew Morgan has yet to turn really make a name for himself on the field. Coming to the Dolphins as an undrafted free agent, Morgan is a part of the Dolphins most loaded positional group at wide receiver.

Playing more as a slot option thus far during the preseason, Morgan has only managed to record a single reception for five-yards. However, Morgan has been playing a solid game during his time on the field and is getting in the right places as it pertains to his route running.

That said, stats matter. Trailing behind fellow undrafted wideout's Damore'ea Stringfellow, Francis Owusu, and Malcolm Lewis in terms of receptions, Morgan needs to start racking up the catches over the next two weeks."

https://www.thephinsider.com/2017/8/21/16177030/miami-dolphins-rookies-watch-final-preseason-games-drew-morgan-eric-smith-damoreea-stringfellow

Hunter Henry Podcast

"Chris Hayre is joined by tight end Hunter Henry on the Chargers Training Camp Podcast"

http://www.chargers.com/podcast/2017/08/22/podcast-1-1-hunter-henry

Tevin Mitchel Injured, Waived

"The Indianapolis Colts today signed free agent inside linebacker Darnell Sankey and waived-injured cornerback Tevin Mitchel. If Mitchel clears waivers, he will revert to the Colts Injured Reserve List."

http://www.colts.com/news/article-1/Colts-Activate-Brian-Schwenke-Sign-Linebacker-Darnell-Sankey/62657ca1-678c-4588-8cf3-fcfbc1519a93

Jonathan Williams with a Minor Knee Injury

"Buffalo Bills running back Jonathan Williams suffered a knee injury during Sunday's practice and is considered day-to-day"

http://www.numberfire.com/nfl/player-news/53400/jonathan-williams-knee-day-to-day-for-bills

Chris Smith Excelling with the Bengals (Videos included)

"With no hesitation I can say that Chris Smith is the second best defensive end the Bengals have."

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2017/8/23/16186666/weekly-lineman-bengals-chris-smith-roster-spot

phadedhawg

Most of the rumblings on the Seahawk fan sites is Alex not making the cut this year.  That would be odd considering he made the team last year.  E. Lacy has failed to impress at all.  Thomas Rawls is injury prone and CJ Prosise (electric when healthy) is hurt again.  Chris Carson, rookie has been great in the preseason.  He seems to have locked up a roster spot.  Alex Collins play time has been in the late 3rd quarter, into the 4th quarter this preseason which makes it look like he's far down on the depth chart.  In the first preseason game he dropped a pass on 4th down (a bit overthrown but Alex should've caught it) and last game he fumbled and lost.  His stock is way down.

Best hope is Collins has a good game Friday against Kansas City.  Also with the injuries racking up a RB, we may carry an extra back on the final roster. 

As a Razorback/Seahawk fan....I'm pretty nervous about the situation. 

Last game we also lost our left tackle and our OL is by far the weakest unit.  I think Collins enjoyed better blocking as a hog than as a seahawk.

daprospecta

Quote from: phadedhawg on August 23, 2017, 03:12:19 pm
Most of the rumblings on the Seahawk fan sites is Alex not making the cut this year.  That would be odd considering he made the team last year.  E. Lacy has failed to impress at all.  Thomas Rawls is injury prone and CJ Prosise (electric when healthy) is hurt again.  Chris Carson, rookie has been great in the preseason.  He seems to have locked up a roster spot.  Alex Collins play time has been in the late 3rd quarter, into the 4th quarter this preseason which makes it look like he's far down on the depth chart.  In the first preseason game he dropped a pass on 4th down (a bit overthrown but Alex should've caught it) and last game he fumbled and lost.  His stock is way down.

Best hope is Collins has a good game Friday against Kansas City.  Also with the injuries racking up a RB, we may carry an extra back on the final roster. 

As a Razorback/Seahawk fan....I'm pretty nervous about the situation. 

Last game we also lost our left tackle and our OL is by far the weakest unit.  I think Collins enjoyed better blocking as a hog than as a seahawk.
I think if they cut him and he doesn't get picked up, they will sign him to the practice squad.

hawginbigd1

I just passively peruse pro stuff unless it is boys related, but last year into this year I thought BA was really impressing people, but it was clear by the coaches comments after the game last week to me that he is under no consideration for playing time. He looked like a pro QB against the 2nd and 3rd teamers compared to Bortles. I thought Bortles was overhyped anyway, just a big guy with a big arm.

alohawg

Good stuff from Darren. Hope he rips it up when given carries and no more fumbles.

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

bennyl08

No Alex Collins at all tonight it appears.

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: bennyl08 on August 25, 2017, 10:16:32 pm

Nope. And just what he needed, another random RB that showed potential in that McKissic.

daprospecta

Quote from: bennyl08 on August 25, 2017, 10:16:32 pm
I'm not actually worried about AC.  He will be in the NFL in some capacity this year.  Practice/roster/back to practice squad.

HamSammich

Quote from: greenEGnHAWGS on August 25, 2017, 10:29:32 pm
Nope. And just what he needed, another random RB that showed potential in that McKissic.

RB is a tough position to make it in the NFL. Literally a hundred new promising rbs that apractically free every year available

presidenthog

Quote from: Hogs49ers on August 23, 2017, 09:42:27 am

Qbr under pressure is a good stat to use for finding good QBs. Any guy at that level can play with a clean pocket.

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: HamSammich on August 25, 2017, 11:51:27 pm
RB is a tough position to make it in the NFL. Literally a hundred new promising rbs that apractically free every year available

True. Just seemed odd to me that they threw some no name RB out there out of the blue without giving AC even sniff of the field. Seems like they already know what they're going to do with him and just figured they'd see what McKissic can do with a few touches.

Razor girl

Now I really hate Seattle .

Ugly Uncle

Hatcher made a nice catch last night.  Just short of First down.  Sure hope that kid makes it.  Great  young man.
Retired Radio Host

bennyl08

August 28, 2017, 12:46:06 pm #123 Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 12:59:33 pm by bennyl08
Stats for Week 3

R. Thomas: 2 solo tackles
H. Henry: 1 rec, 16 yards, 1 target
M. Loewen: 1 solo
D. Philon: no stats
K. Davis: 7 carries, 21 yards (3.0 ypc), 1 rec 9 yards 2 targ, 3 KR, 61 yards 20.3 avg
C. Hamilton: 1 rec, 9 yards, 3 targets
K. Hatcher: 1 rec, 3 targets, 5 yards
AJ Derby: 1 reception 1 target, 6 yards
C. Hollister: 1 rec, 31 yards, 1 target
T. Flowers: 1 solo tackle, 1 asst
D. Wise Jr: no stats
J. Sprinkle: 0 rec, 1 target
M. Spaight: 4 solo, 5 asst, 1 tfl (timed the count and went in unimpeded to backfield)
C. Gragg: 5 rec, 5 targets, 38 yards, long 11
J. Ledbetter: 1 asst tackle
D. McFadden: 2 carries, 21 yards (10.5 avg), long 18
T. Mitchel: waived/IR
C. Smith: 1 sack
J. Wright: no stats
A. Collins: no stats
B. Allen: 1/5 22 yards, 0 sacks, 1 carry 6 yards
Z. Hocker: 2 KO, 1 tb, muffed catch by returner
R. Mallett: 6/10 58 yards, 0 sacks, 1 carry 5 yards
D. Morgan: 0 rec, 1 target, 1 PR, 6 yards
J. Peters: no stats
J. Williams: no stats
Irwin-Hill: 2-2 XP, 3 punts, 109 yards (36.33 net avg), 2 I20, long 54, 5 KO, 3 tb (returned from 8 and 6 yards deep)
T. Baker: 2 punts, 67 yards (33.5 avg), 2 I20, long 34

bennyl08

August 28, 2017, 12:48:00 pm #124 Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 01:03:13 pm by bennyl08
missed Toby Baker earlier in posts

Week 2: 5 punts, 198 yards (39.6 avg), 1 tb, 0 I20, long 46
Week 1: 3 punts, 137 (45.67 avg), 1 I20, long of 55

He's been consistently out punted by his competitor Kaser.

bennyl08

Cumulative stats:

R. Thomas: 3 solo tackle
H. Henry: 3 receptions, 3 targets, 47 yards (15.667 ypc)
M. Loewen: 3 solo, 2 asst, 1.5 sacks, 3 qb hits
K. Davis: 15 carries 55 yards (3.667) long of 11. 2 reception 14 yards, 3 targets, 6 KR for 109 yards (18.2 avg), 1 solo tackle
C. Hamilton: 3 receptions, 81 yards 1 td, 5 targets, long of 44, 1 solo tackle, 1 KR for 19 yards
K. Hatcher: 4 catches, 8 targets, 38 yards
AJ Derby: 2 rec, 3 targets, 12 yards
C. Hollister: 1 rec, 3 targets, 31 yards
T. Flowers: 1 solo, 1 asst,
J. Sprinkle: 1 rec, 2 target, 5 yards, 1 asst tackle
M. Spaight: 6 solo tackles, 6 assist, 2 tfl
J. Peters: No stats
C. Gragg: 5 rec, 5 targets, 38 yards (7.6 ypc), long 11
J. Ledbetter: 2 solo tackles, 2 asst tackle, 1 pass defended, 1 qb hit
D. McFadden: 17 carries, 108 yards (6.4 ypc), 2 rec for 12 yards on 5 targets, 1 fumble, 1 lost
S. Irwin-Hill: 5/5 on XP, 0-1 on FG (44 yards, blocked), 9 KO's 3 tb's 10 punts, 38.3 avg, 4 inside 20, long of 54
T. Mitchel: 2 solo, 1 asst (waived, IR)
C. Smith: 3 solo, 2 assist, 3 TFL, 2 sack, 4 qb hits
A. Collins: 16 carries, 67 yards (4.2 ypc), long of 19, 1 td, 6 rec 52 yards (8.7 ypc) on 7 targets, 1 fumble 1 lost
B. Allen: 16/27 59%, 251 yards (10.4 ypa), 2 td, 0 sacks 0 int, 5 carry, 38 yards (7.6 ypc)
Z. Hocker: 5 KO's, 2 tb, all went to the endzone
R. Mallett: 28/50 (56%), 229 yards (4.6 ypa), 1 td, 2 int (1 on the receiver), 1 sack for 0 yards.
D. Morgan: 1 rec, 7 targets, 5 yards, 1 PR, 6 yards
J. Williams: 11 carries 68 yards (6.2 ypc), long of 17, 1 rec 7 yards on 1 target
C. Jefferson: at least 1 false start
T. Baker: 10 punts, 40.2 avg, 3 I20, 1 tb, long 55

Ugly Uncle

Retired Radio Host

alohawg

Don't think so, probably headed to the practice squad.
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

DLUXHOG

"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

bennyl08

Quote from: Ched "UglyUncle" Carpenter on August 29, 2017, 10:18:31 pm
Has Skipper been cut?

Not yet. Guess he didn't make my stats lists because OL don't really produce stats. Easy to forget about them.

He has appeared in all 4 preseason games (including the HoF game) for them so far.

bennyl08

Cam Jefferson appeared in the first 2 games for the bills, didn't see the field in the third.

Peters started the first and third game, didn't appear in game 2.

Swanson has started all 3 games for lions.

Kirkland started the first pre-season game, didn't appear at all in the 2nd, and appeared in the 3rd.

Hatcher has appeared in all 3 games, just didn't have any stats the first week.

bennyl08

August 31, 2017, 09:53:31 pm #131 Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 11:50:14 am by bennyl08
Week 4 stats

B. Allen: full game, 22/31 22/31 71%, 265 yards, 1 td, 3 int's, 6 rushes, 20 yards, 1 sack, 5 yards
J. Williams: 10 rush, 53 yards (5.3 ypc) 1 td, 21 yards long (td),
J. Ledbetter: no stats.
C. Gragg: 1 reception, 26 yards, 2nd leading receiver, 1 target
B. Ellis: 2 solo, 1 asst
C. Hollister: 1 rec, 9 yards, 1 td, 2 targets
R. Thomas: 1 solo, 2 asst tackles, 1 sack
Z. Hocker: 1/2 fg's (missed from 56), long 47, 1/1 XP, 3 KO, 2 tb
J. Sprinkle: 1 rec, 15 yards, 2 targets
M. Spaight: 1 solo, 1 asst tackle
K. Davis: 5 carries, 13 yards, 1 rec, -5 yards, 1 target, 1 asst tackle
C. Hamilton: 3 rec, 4 targ, 42 yards, 1 fumble, 1 lost
D. Morgan: 3 rec, 47 yards (15.67 ypc), 6 targets
R. Mallett: 3/8 19 yards, 1 td (only td of the qb's), 0 sacks
M. Loewen: 2 solo tackles, 1 qbh
K. Hatcher: 5 rec, 6 targ, 48 yards, 1 td, 1 KR 18 yards
A. Collins: 6 carries, 22 yards (3.7 ypc), long 9,
O. Peters: 5 solo tackles, 1 pbu
D. Philon: 1 solo, 1 asst
T. Baker: 2 punts, 45 avg, 1 I20
All others, no stats

alohawg

Wow, looks like Allen had a rough outing.
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

lstewart

I'm afraid many of the former hogs on rosters are going to be looking for work on Monday. Glad they got a shot, and hope they can find practice team roster spots.

DLUXHOG

Quote from: bennyl08 on August 31, 2017, 04:40:23 pm
Not yet. Guess he didn't make my stats lists because OL don't really produce stats. Easy to forget about them.

He has appeared in all 4 preseason games (including the HoF game) for them so far.

Jerry won't cut Skipper..........
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

bennyl08

Cumulative stats:

R. Thomas: 3 solo tackle
H. Henry: 3 receptions, 3 targets, 47 yards (15.667 ypc)
M. Loewen: 6 solo, 4 asst, 2.5 sacks, 5 qb hits
D. Philon: 3 solo tackles, 1 asst
K. Davis: 20 carries 68 yards (3.4) long of 11. 3 reception 9 yards, 4 targets, 6 KR for 109 yards (18.2 avg), 1 solo tackle, 1 asst tackle
C. Hamilton: 6 receptions, 123 yards 1 td, 9 targets, long of 44, 1 solo tackle, 1 KR for 19 yards, 1 fumble (lost)
K. Hatcher: 9 catches, 14 targets, 86 yards, 1 td
D. Kirkland: no stats, started week 1, appeared in week 3, didn't appear in weeks 2 or 4
AJ Derby: 2 rec, 3 targets, 12 yards
C. Hollister: 2 rec, 5 targets, 40 yards, 1 td
T. Flowers: 1 solo, 1 asst,
B. Ellis: 2 solo, 1 asst
J. Sprinkle: 2 rec, 4 target, 20 yards, 1 asst tackle
M. Spaight: 7 solo tackles, 7 assist, 2 tfl
T. Swanson: no stats, started first 3 games, didn't appear in week 4
J. Peters: No stats, started first and 3rd games, didn't appear in weeks 2 or 4
C. Gragg: 6 rec, 7 targets, 64 yards (10.6), long 26
J. Ledbetter: 2 solo tackles, 2 asst tackle, 1 pass defended, 1 qb hit
D. McFadden: 17 carries, 108 yards (6.4 ypc), 2 rec for 12 yards on 5 targets, 1 fumble, 1 lost
S. Irwin-Hill: 5/5 on XP, 0-1 on FG (44 yards, blocked), 9 KO's 3 tb's 10 punts, 38.3 avg, 4 inside 20, long of 54
T. Mitchel: 2 solo, 1 asst (waived, IR)
C. Smith: 3 solo, 2 assist, 3 TFL, 2 sack, 4 qb hits
A. Collins: 22 carries, 89 yards (4 ypc), long of 19, 1 td, 6 rec 52 yards (8.7 ypc) on 7 targets, 1 fumble 1 lost
B. Allen: 38/58 65.5%, 516 yards (10.4 ypa), 3 td, 1 sack 5 yards, 3 int, 11 carry, 58 yards (5.3 ypc)
Z. Hocker: 8 KO's, 4 tb, all went to the endzone, 1/2 fg, missed 56, long 47, 1/1 XP
R. Mallett: 31/58 (53%), 248 yards (4.3 ypa), 2 td, 2 int (1 on the receiver), 1 sack for 0 yards.
D. Morgan: 4 rec, 13 targets, 52 yards, 1 PR, 6 yards
J. Williams: 21 carries 121 yards (5.8 ypc), long of 21, 1 td, 1 rec 7 yards on 1 target
C. Jefferson: at least 1 false start, appeared in games 1, 2, and 4
T. Baker: 12 punts, 41 avg, 4 I20, 1 tb, long 55
D. Skipper: Appeared in 4 preseason games (including HoF, week 4 preseason game canceled)
O. Peters: 7 solo, 3 asst, 1 pbu