Previous topic - Next topic

BadHog

"Rumors are started by haters, spread by the fools and accepted by idiots."

opineonswine

Not surprising.

Thank God he's gone.

Scott7703

lrcentral

Yeah, we dont need 11 wins a year. We are just fine with 6 plus a bowl. So take you wins and make like a tree and split.

Spikes

You only have one life, so you better enjoy it!

BadHog

Quote from: Spikes on February 03, 2015, 06:39:29 pm

CBB or any other coach for this matter has never done this.   Come on ppl

It's just more sinister when Bobby does it!  ;)

duckman

Quote from: lrcentral on February 03, 2015, 06:08:59 pm
Yeah, we dont need 11 wins a year. We are just fine with 6 plus a bowl. So take you wins and make like a tree and split.

He was one game better his second year here than CBB, so your point is?  Plus BFP is the one who brought John L. Smith to the hill.  A mess that CBB had the task of cleaning up.

forrest city joe

Quote from: opineonswine on February 03, 2015, 05:32:36 pm
Not surprising.

Thank God he's gone.
Not defending Bobby. but Saban does this almost every year, and some of you guys don't say a word about it. he just did it with the Bell kid this week. told him to take a Greyshirt or he can't come to Bama. and the parents and HS coaches say nothing about it either.Bobby may deserve this. but so does Saban.

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.  When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."  -Frank Sinatra

mckinneyhog5

Right and Booby got those in his second year...
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

Quote from: forrest city joe on February 03, 2015, 06:51:21 pm
Not defending Bobby. but Saban does this almost every year, and some of you guys don't say a word about it. he just did it with the Bell kid this week. told him to take a Greyshirt or he can't come to Bama. and the parents and HS coaches say nothing about it either.Bobby may deserve this. but so does Saban.

Don't like that doosher either.
"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.  When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."  -Frank Sinatra

mckinneyhog5

Bobby's not big on keeping a commitment to his wife, so this isn't surprising. 
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

Choctaw Hog

I would discontinue the football program before I would let that sleaze bag coach or another one like him coach anther game for the Hogs.  No amount of wins is worth selling our your principles no matter how much you and others like you want to thump our chest over the accomplishments of others. 

RobGob

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on February 03, 2015, 07:00:54 pm
Right and Booby got those in his second year...

Lol'd hard even though that's immature of me

forrest city joe

Quote from: Choctaw Hog on February 03, 2015, 07:06:54 pm
I would discontinue the football program before I would let that sleaze bag coach or another one like him coach anther game for the Hogs.  No amount of wins is worth selling our your principles no matter how much you and others like you want to thump our chest over the accomplishments of others. 
One question. would you take Nick Saban has the head coach of the Hogs?

Cobbler

Quote from: Choctaw Hog on February 03, 2015, 07:06:54 pm

Hyperbole.

hoglady

I wouldn't get too indignant - one year we make get stuck in a numbers crunch and have to do the same thing.
Hopefully something can be done to address this because it sure is unfair to the kids.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

OneTuskOverTheLine™

C'mon man..!?  what was his first years record..?  And second..?  cmon man..!?  are you really that slow to grasp ? This is a "Slow Ride".... Take it easy..! We gonna put some stank on the SEC Championship MULTIPLE TIMES DAWG..! HOLD ON FOR IT..!
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: forrest city joe on February 03, 2015, 07:12:43 pm
One question. would you take Nick Saban has the head coach of the Hogs?

Well Not now, but If CBB were gone.. HELLZ YES..!
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

wildhogman

Quote from: duckman on February 03, 2015, 06:44:06 pm
He was one game better his second year here than CBB, so your point is?  Plus BFP is the one who brought John L. Smith to the hill.  A mess that CBB had the task of cleaning up.
facts in order. BP went 5-7 his first year and 7-5 his second. 2 game improvement. CBB 3-9 and 6-6  3 game improvement. ;)

forrest city joe

I was one of the biggest Bobby fans in this state. he is a great football coach.but i am very happy we hired coach B.

code red

Anyone on here that questions Bobby p's ability to coach...then well...I got nothing.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

DoctorSusscrofa

Championship Bobby?
Fan of Razorback Football, Baseball, Track, Gymnastics, Softball - M Barton

opineonswine

Quote from: code red on February 03, 2015, 07:23:56 pm
Anyone on here that questions Bobby p's ability to coach...then well...I got nothing.

He's an idiot.

code red

Hater's dang if we would have scooped in scored in the Sugar....then what??
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

wildhogman

His ability to coach?  no. His ability to recruit atheletes who keep their nose clean? 50/50.  His ability to honor "any kind of commitment"?  yes,, absolutely question it.  Bet a lot of HS kids will now also

duckman

Great coach, its that pitiful human being part that brings him down a few notches.

code red

Quote from: wildhogman on February 03, 2015, 07:26:29 pm
His ability to coach?  no. His ability to recruit atheletes who keep their nose clean? 50/50.  His ability to honor "any kind of commitment"?  yes,, absolutely question it.  Bet a lot of HS kids will now also
If you wanta find a site that is critical of any coach...on the internet....how hard is it?  Like I said haters gonna hate.

BadHog

Ok so he can run an offense. No doubt about that. He can develop QBs but he made Tyler Wilson a mental case while doing it. I loved our winning record the last year he was here - but geez - there was just way too much other crapola.

code red

Quote from: duckman on February 03, 2015, 07:28:08 pm
Great coach, its that pitiful human being part that brings him down a few notches.
Nice.  So I guess you know him well to talk about him like that.

code red

Quote from: BadHog on February 03, 2015, 07:29:33 pm
Ok so he can run an offense. No doubt about that. He can develop QBs but he made Tyler Wilson a mental case while doing it. I loved our winning record the last year he was here - but geez - there was just way too much other crapola.
How was that defense in the Cotton...hmmmmm?

duckman

Quote from: code red on February 03, 2015, 07:30:18 pm
Nice.  So I guess you know him well to talk about him like that.

I think we all do....

code red

Its super easy to post something negative and equally as easy to post something positive.  If we are talking football them Bobby can coach it and Bobby just wins.  Lets not throw stones at a guy that gave us success at a rate that superseded most any other program in the SEC.  I think at one point we only had 4 SEC losses in 2 years and 2 were to National Champions.  Smite away but....I focus on how Bobby affected this program positively.

Hawgzinbowlz

Not OUR Bobby  ???   "GO HOGS "

Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson

You are an absolute moron or just naive if you don't think this happens at almost every major program.
Let's make some waves.

EastexHawg

If we tried to get a marginal kid to take a greyshirt so we could sign the #2 JUCO recruit in the country...and a former Big 12 Defensive Player of the Year...both the rationalization and the support would come so fast they'd just mess you up.

Until the player signs a LOI both sides are free to change their minds.  Players do it all the time...and we wet our pants in glee when they do it to sign with us.  Coaches at other programs around the country do it, too.

TNhawgfan

Quote from: Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson on February 04, 2015, 02:44:10 pm
You are an absolute moron or just naive if you don't think this happens at almost every major program.
Do we also take players who were dismissed for holding a gun to their girlfriend's head and threatening to kill them?
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson

Quote from: TNhawgfan on February 04, 2015, 08:02:36 pm
Do we also take players who were dismissed for holding a gun to their girlfriend's head and threatening to kill them?

Oh now the Razorbacks have had their fair share of hooligans and trouble makers.  Perhaps you choose not to remember any of them.
Let's make some waves.

thirrdegreetusker

Quote from: BadHog on February 03, 2015, 07:29:33 pm
Ok so he can run an offense. No doubt about that.

I doubt.

In the legendary "11 win" season, the offensive genius forgot to show up for Bama or LSU. Our offense exploded for a grand total of 24 points, COMBINED, in the two games.

At UA, BP never beat Bama, never beat Texas, never beat Florida, never beat Kentucky, never went to SECCG, never finished higher than third in SECW...........

Torqued pork

Put away your beloved soap boxes, folks. This happens all the time.

DLUXHOG

We destroyed Texass this year.... be satisfied and content folks........
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Torqued pork on March 23, 2015, 08:35:13 am
Put away your beloved soap boxes, folks. This happens all the time.

It is still rather rare for a college coach to get banned from a high school campus though.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

pigture perfect

Quote from: DLUXHOG on March 23, 2015, 08:54:56 am
We destroyed Texass this year.... be satisfied and content folks........
excellent thought bro. Thanks for the reminder.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

DLUXHOG

Quote from: pigture perfect on March 27, 2015, 03:05:31 pm
excellent thought bro. Thanks for the reminder.

It is tied for the 3rd best beatdown we've ever hung on the horns.............(#1 was in 1938, # 2 was in 1981.... this whipping is tied with the 1971 game)
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

1highhog

Quote from: duckman on February 03, 2015, 06:44:06 pm

Not only that but his 2nd year was against weaker competition than CBB's 2nd season as well.  The SEC is better than it ever was during the time Petrino was here and we've also stepped up our non conference schedule, thus is why we were viewed by many national sportswriters as having the #1 toughest schedule in all College Football.

1highhog

Good Coach, very poor recruiter and very poor husband.