Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

UCA Basketball

Started by yraciv, January 30, 2015, 10:45:07 am

Previous topic - Next topic

yraciv

What is going on down in Conway?  Did Corliss drive this program into the ground and is there any hope for it?  I really thought Russ Pennell was a good hire and knew they'd struggle this year, but 0-18 is just downright dreadful.  I guess they did have a mass exodus of all their best players last season and are being led by a FR so  so that is slightly promising.

Any thoughts UCA folks?

Dr. Starcs

Hogberry Snortcake

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on January 31, 2015, 08:55:27 pm
Hire conque

Conque is an American college football coach and former player. Conque is currently the head football coach at Stephen F. Austin University. Conque previously served in the same capacity at the UCA from 2000 to 2013, and Conque compiled a record of 105 wins and 59 losses.  Clint Conque played collegiately at Nicholls State and Conque was named first-team Associated Press All-American in 1982.

yraciv

Quote from: Hogberry Snortcake on February 02, 2015, 08:27:51 am
Conque is an American college football coach and former player. Conque is currently the head football coach at Stephen F. Austin University. Conque previously served in the same capacity at the UCA from 2000 to 2013, and Conque compiled a record of 105 wins and 59 losses.  Clint Conque played collegiately at Nicholls State and Conque was named first-team Associated Press All-American in 1982.

Ha! We know!