Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pretend you are a member of the media.

Started by Potosihog, September 22, 2017, 09:46:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Potosihog

You can ask any question you want without retaliation.

What one question would you ask CBB at the weekly presser.  It must be football related. No questions about when he is moving or crude stuff about his wife or weight.

My question for him would be why he doesn't feel the need to have a single designated special teams coach.

Go

DoctorSusscrofa

Quote from: Potosihog on September 22, 2017, 09:46:47 pm

What one question would you ask CBB at the weekly presser.  It must be football related. No questions about when he is moving or crude stuff about his wife or weight.

Go

What do you want me to write?
Fan of Razorback Football, Baseball, Track, Gymnastics, Softball - M Barton

Dr. Starcs

Ugly Uncle

Listen, I pretended for over 5 years. 

CBB is one of the more open coaches when asking questions. 

I'm interested to see what some of your questions would be.
Retired Radio Host

sowmonella

Coach, do you or any of your team pay any attention to the idiotic posters on Hogville?
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

Ex-Trumpet

Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

Ex-Trumpet

Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

Ironhawg

RazorbackAlways

Locutus_of_Boar

Quote from: Potosihog on September 22, 2017, 09:46:47 pm

My question for him would be why he doesn't feel the need to have a single designated special teams coach.

Go

Coach Bielema after fifty-three games what truly meaningful question hasn't been answered?

theFlyingHog

I wouldn't ask questions. I'd read HV and tRant and write click bait horseshite like my brethren.