Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

anyone fishing little sugar creek ?

Started by jdelo77, July 15, 2008, 04:50:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jdelo77

A friend of mine and myself are going to start at the bridge ( right after you hit the missouri line) and fish the creek hard friday...im going to take my usual stuff ( rebel crawdad cranks,flukes,worms,tube,baby brush hogs and such)  is there anything  specific i should take?? do any of you fish it regularly? i have fished it before and done ok....just wondering if there is a certain color or bait i might need to get... any feedback would be appreciated!!

jdelo77

I know i have plenty of those thanks MB!!!  anyone else???

MF

I've used Heddon tiny torpedoes with good luck there.
"Public sentiment is everything. With public sentiment, nothing can fail; without it nothing can succeed." ~ Abraham Lincoln

razorbackfan4life

jdelo77

July 18, 2008, 05:17:45 pm #4 Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 05:20:16 pm by jdelow77
Well we put in at the road across from hots, got there around 11, caught a nice 3 pound smallie right off the bat!!  we ended up with 2 goggle eye and 22 smallies, 3 of them were quality fish over 2 pounds,and the one that was over 3, we found them in holes 4-6 feet deep with current in them, caught most of them on green pumpkin tubes,baby brush hogs and salt crawls, also used a rebel  crawdad crankbait and  tore the 8-12 inch smallies up!!!  over all it was a great day of fishing!!!

jdelo77

we waded up about a mile first, then went back the bridge and went down a mile or so, im to porr to afford something that floats !!!!