Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Final from Athens: Georgia 35, Louisiana Lafayette 21

Started by jbcarol, November 18, 2016, 11:13:04 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jbcarol

November 18, 2016, 11:13:04 am Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 06:42:27 am by jbcarol
https://twitter.com/JasonHButt/status/799039483094110208

QuoteATHENS

Nick Chubb has a big decision to make.

As it stands right now, an announcement of whether he declares for the NFL draft or not is on hold. Asked Wednesday about the possibility of turning pro, Chubb said it's not something on his mind.

But he did offer a couple of hypothetical scenarios that gave some insight into the decision-making process.

Chubb said a decision, if he's to consider the NFL draft, probably won't happen until after Georgia's bowl game. If Chubb's to decide on leaving, he'll reach out to former teammate Todd Gurley, who turned pro after his junior year and ended up being the 10th-overall selection by the now-Los Angeles Rams.

"A lot goes into it," Chubb said. "Probably what's best for yourself, if you feel you need to come back here and do something, finish up the job, then you'll come. I know a lot of guys leave for family reasons but I don't think I have those kind of family reasons. I'm not sure."

In his three-year career, Chubb has totaled 3,086 rushing yards, which is quite remarkable considering that includes only playing six full games...
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net