Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Game Day!!!

Started by Razorod, January 06, 2018, 06:32:42 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorod

January 06, 2018, 06:32:42 am Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 06:56:38 am by Razorod
Important game today.

We need to come out ready to match their intensity. I believe we'll be playing in front of a full house, or close to it and AU will want to take advantage of winning their first conference road game.

In contrast, Hogs need to avoid dropping first two road games and falling to 1-2.

To me the key to the game is the play of Jones and Hall. They don't have to be superstars, but we need quality minutes from both and some positive production from them.

I think they play better today than they have in the first two conference games and they leave AU with the W.
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

1highhog

Quote from: Razorod on January 06, 2018, 06:32:42 am
Important game today.

We need to come out ready to match their intensity. I believe we'll be playing in front of a full house, or close to it and AU will want to take advantage of winning their first conference road game.

In contrast, Hogs need to avoid dropping first two road games and falling to 1-2.

To me the key to the game is the play of Jones and Hall. They don't have to be superstars, but we need quality minutes from both and some positive production from them.

I think they play better today than they have in the first two conference games and they leave AU with the W.

I'm being honest in my assessment of this game today, hogs will lose big in this game.  We actually match up well with Auburn and if we were playing them in BWA we would beat them by 20 plus, but until proven otherwise, a CMA coached team can't win on the road enough to compete for Championships.

Nickle-Pig

We must win this game today.
Social sites are where cowards go to get a cup of courage.

TNhawgfan

Auburn is a good team, especially at home (sound familiar?). I would be ecstatic, but pretty shocked, if we win today
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

3kgthog

I doubt we've learned how to play without fouling in less than a week, so I'll take Auburn big as well. I don't see these Hogs having the ability to overcome Tiger momentum, the coaching disadvantage, a lively late afternoon crowd, and the Hogs over dependency on two players. Some of those empty jerseys on the bench gotta provide more than fouls at some point.

blu

We'll stay within range most of the game, end up down by about 10 or so. Hope I'm wrong.
"But it is no shame to suffer for being a Christian. Praise God for the privilege of being called by His name!"  I Peter 4:16

Pigasaurus

Have a bad feeling. Hope it's opposite day.
"If I wanted you to know what I was thinking, I would be talking."  Al Bundy

Letsroll1200

Barford played bad and we didn't shoot well at the free throw line but we only lost by 3 points. I'm more optimistic than most because Miss State didn't get our best shot.

RaisinHog

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on January 06, 2018, 09:24:50 am
Barford played bad and we didn't shoot well at the free throw line but we only lost by 3 points. I'm more optimistic than most because Miss State didn't get our best shot.

Problem is .. rarely will a team get our " best shot " on the road .. hardly any one shoots the best on someone elses rims.. just have too find ways too win

Wisco Pig

Quote from: pigasaurus on January 06, 2018, 09:15:39 am
Have a bad feeling. Hope it's opposite day.

Given your avatar, would you say it's more than a feeling?